Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"Gun Metal Grey" Promotional Clip 4


Narrator: "Hot-blooded heroes taking on cold-blooded cases".

Michael Miu: "The temperature of his hand is lower than a normal person's. I'm certain that he is lying!"

Felix Wong: "Did you kill Kitty?! Talk! If you don't, I'll push you down!"

Michael Miu: "All I want is an answer".

Narrator: "As virtue rises one foot, vice rises ten".

Kwok Cheuk Wah: "You can't compete with me. I've done so many bad things. The heavens can't even punish me. What can you do?!"

Narrator: "You should believe in justice, not take justice into your own hands".

Michael Miu: "Who do you think you are? You think your standard is correct?"

Felix Wong: "I really can't get past the law for what I've done?! I've done nothing wrong!"

Narrator: "Anniversary series 'Gun Metal Grey'. Monday @ 9:30pm".

Personal Note: I can't believe it will be November 1st on Monday. :P

"All I want is an answer". So, it doesn't necessarily have to be the correct answer because Miu is bribing Dai Yiu Ming. Interesting....

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

No comments:

Post a Comment