Updates on Twitter!

- "Heart and Greed" Week 2: averaged 21.5 points.
- "My Ages Apart" Week 5: averaged 23.2 points.
- "Heart and Greed" Sub Song 3 MV
- "The Exorcist's Meter" Sub Song (Ram Chiang & Hubert Wu Acoustic Version)
- TV Awards Presentation 2017 Nominations
- "Heart and Greed" Sub Song 2 (Full Version)
- "My Ages Apart" Sub Song (Full Version)
- 《包青天再起風雲》 "Justice Bao: The First Year" Costume Fitting & Blessing Ceremony
- Nancy Sit, Louis Yuen, Bernice Liu, Johnny Tang & Joyce Chan on "Starry Starry Talk"
- Bobby Au Yeung Wins 'Best Comedy Performance' at the 22nd Asian Television Awards

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Thursday, December 14, 2017.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"Gun Metal Grey" Promotional Clip 4


Narrator: "Hot-blooded heroes taking on cold-blooded cases".

Michael Miu: "The temperature of his hand is lower than a normal person's. I'm certain that he is lying!"

Felix Wong: "Did you kill Kitty?! Talk! If you don't, I'll push you down!"

Michael Miu: "All I want is an answer".

Narrator: "As virtue rises one foot, vice rises ten".

Kwok Cheuk Wah: "You can't compete with me. I've done so many bad things. The heavens can't even punish me. What can you do?!"

Narrator: "You should believe in justice, not take justice into your own hands".

Michael Miu: "Who do you think you are? You think your standard is correct?"

Felix Wong: "I really can't get past the law for what I've done?! I've done nothing wrong!"

Narrator: "Anniversary series 'Gun Metal Grey'. Monday @ 9:30pm".

Personal Note: I can't believe it will be November 1st on Monday. :P

"All I want is an answer". So, it doesn't necessarily have to be the correct answer because Miu is bribing Dai Yiu Ming. Interesting....

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

No comments:

Post a Comment