Temporary Chinese title: 《黃金有罪》
Pinyin title: Wong Gam Yau Jui
Temporary English title: "Golden Crime"
Producer: Amy Wong
Attending Cast: Edwin Siu, Elaine Yiu, Ben Wong, Tony Hung, Matthew Ho, Ho Yuen Tung, John Chiang, Hugo Ng, Gilbert Lam, Sam Tsang, Carisa Yan, Lily Leung, Max Cheung, Becky Lee, Candy Man, Chun Wong, Li Fung, Angelina Lo, Fung So Bor, Eddie Pang, Joseph Yeung, Derek Wong, Jim Tang, Lisa Lau, Glen Lee, Ku Ming Wah, Henry Lo, Andy Siu, Lisa Ch'ng, Evonne Ho, Nicole Wan, Momo Wu, Lena Li, Alan Tam, Sophie Yip, and Erica Chan.
Place: Tseung Kwan O Industrial Estate 77 Chun Choi Street TVB City Studio One Common Room
big big channel Clip
Ming Pao Clip
More Forms Clip
More Forms Clip
More Forms Clip
- The story takes place from 1977 to 1987. There will be location filming in Hong Kong and Thailand.
- The story is about Elaine Yiu and Edwin Siu going to work at Eddie Cheung's stocks company one after the other. Because of this, Elaine falls in love with Eddie Cheung, creating a love triangle.
- Eddie Cheung will play Wing Muk Tung (榮木桐), a successful businessman. He is an outsider who goes to Hong Kong. He goes from a flat ground to becoming an extremely rich person, which involves how Ben Wong is found as a stepping stone in the middle. He, Edwin, and Elaine work together to make money. He is both good and evil. He is loyal in love. He ends up liking Elaine.
- Edwin will play Chin Chun (錢進). He, his younger brother, Matthew Ho, and his father, Chun Wong, rent out a room to Candy Man and her daughters, Elaine and Jeannie Chan. He and Elaine are a couple. In the latter part, he becomes more mature, as he is able to make money with his mentor, Eddie Cheung, but he later discovers that his success was attained through dirty method; will he expose him or not?
- Elaine will play Sui Man Ching (水敏晶), who works at a call station. She is rather silly and pure, and she has her principles. She wants to become an accountant but is unsuccessful; however, she ends up meeting her boss, Eddie Cheung. Her family is originally quite rich, but her father runs away after falling into debt, leaving behind her, her mother, and her younger sister. Afterward, she stays at Edwin's house; his household also has three men. Because of this, Edwin ends up liking her. Her storyline with Edwin is more lighthearted and funny. She admires Eddie Cheung, as he has a successful career and is faithful in love. She slowly develops feelings for Eddie Cheung, while Edwin has a one-sided love her for. She has three different looks; as the story progresses, she becomes more mature.
- Ben will play Tong Ho Fung (唐昊鋒), the deputy director of an enterprise. He and his elder brother are fighting to become the director. His rich mother, Lily Leung, favours her sons; regardless of how naughty they are, she would tolerate them and give them money to spend. He is a rich second generation with a low EQ. His moods fluctuate a lot, and he loses his temper easily.
- Tony Hung will play a gangster who is rather arrogant. He is an agent at a stocks company. When he comes into contact with the stock market, he becomes addicted to it; in between, he loses his family. He has a romantic storyline with Jeannie; they are a bickering pair, and there are many intense scenes.
- Jeannie will play Sui Man Ting (水敏婷), who takes part in Miss Hong Kong to rub shoulders with the wealthy.
- Matthew will play a cop. He is Edwin's younger brother.
- Ho Yuen Tung will play the son of a grocer. He is the young master of a seafood shop. His mother wants him to take a wife. His friends, Edwin and Tony, take him to night clubs to meet girls. He has a girlfriend.
- John Chiang will guest-star as Eddie Cheung's father. In Thailand, he is the poor owner of small coffer shop. He is controlled by Hugo, as he commits crimes for him, but he is a good person. He has been deceived by Hugo for many years.
- Hugo will guest-star as a rich Thai gang leader who frequently harms Eddie Cheung and his father, John.
- Yoyo Chen will play Chow Ming Yuet (周明月), Ben's wife. She is from a wealthy family. She is a married woman who goes around with different men. She gets bullied.
- Amy Fan will play Sam Tsang's wife.
- Carisa Yan will play Tong Ho Yi (唐昊兒), who is open-minded on the surface but is wicked and crafty on the inside. Sam is her eldest brother, while Ben is her elder brother.
- Lily will play a patriarchal mother.
- Max Cheung will play a cop.
- Eddie Pang will play Nai Lung (乃隆), a Thai drug trafficker. He is a murderer.
- Derek Wong will play Kwong Kwong Yueun (鄺廣源), an employee at Ben's company. He is initially good, but later, because Eddie Cheung joins the company, he starts to get jealous and becomes evil. Due to being jealous of Eddie Cheung, he comes up with many ways to harm him. He is a player. He is a villain.
- Lisa Lau will play a bar girl. She works at the call station with good friend Elaine.
- Ku Ming Wah will play a corrupt cop.
- Andy Siu will play a cop.
- Lisa Ch'ng will play Ada Lam Ling Ling (林玲玲).
- Evonne Ho will play a cop.
- Nicole Wan will play the madam of a night club.
- Momo Wu will play a dancing girl at a night club.
- Lena Li will play a dancing girl at a night club.
- Alan Tam will play a cop.
- Erica Chan will play a dancing girl at a night club.
- Otto Chan will play 「馬騮」.
- Keith Mok will play So Kam Ho (蘇金河).
- Kitterick Yiu will play a cop.
- Milkson Fong will play an ICAC investigator.
Blessing Ceremony @ J2 Clip (110818)
Visit @ TVBE Clip (112118)
Visit @ J2 Clip (122718)
Visit @ J2 Clip (122818)
Completion Banquet @ TVBE Clip (012919)
Completion Banquet @ TVBE Clip (012919)
Completion Banquet @ "Scoop" Clip (020819)
FYI: The official English title of this series is "Of Greed and Ants".
Personal Note: Horrendous wigs making another comeback.... o_O'
Nice to see Elaine get a chance to finally play the female lead again.
*Credits to 黃智賢吧, 融家小狐, on.cc, mingpao, moreforms, Yes娛樂, youku, gztv, and stheadline
Ruco Chan announced that he and girlfriend Phoebe Sin are getting married! Apart from personally announcing the happy news, he also shared many wedding pictures that were taken in England and France. Ruco expressed, "Very happy to announce to everyone today that I am getting married! All this time, I have been fully immersed in my work. It was not until Phoebe's appearance that we felt bliss and trust. For me, being more traditional when it comes to my love life, it is time to use my best efforts to build a happy family. Hope to receive your blessings".
Keeping a Low Profile, Doing All the Rituals
After the news came out, Ruco accepted a "TVB Entertainment News" interview where he admitted that he has already decided on his next step in life: "We have dated for close to two years. Needed time to adjust and look at the personality. Also needed the parents to talk to each other; thus, we already have everything planned. (When are you having the wedding ceremony?) In mid-October. Also want to keep a low profile. Doing all the rituals. Only having dinner with the parents...will not be inviting many friends or having many tables because the parents also want to be low-key. (When are you having a baby?) Ready at any time...these are about fate and looking at heaven's arrangement. Take care of the wedding ceremony first. (Took pictures before making an announcement?) This time, the entire process very was very intense because [we] wanted to share it with everyone but also afraid of people secretly snapping a picture or two and then putting it on the Internet, thereby letting the secret out".
Phoebe also graciously responded to the marriage news, revealing that Ruco had proposed twice, rejecting the first time when he only used a paper ring: "While I was asleep, he folded a heart-shaped ring and put in on my hand. When I woke up, I asked him, 'This is considered a proposal?' I wanted an image, so I did not accept, but I was actually very happy! When we went to England, he found a street with a bus, and he got down on one knee and proposed in front of everyone. I have always looked forward to this image...was very moved! (How do you feel now?) Very excited and nervous. Have a lot of things to prepare, but we hope for it to be low-key...have a beautiful memory that belongs to us". When asked if was a double happiness, she denied, "I also want a triple happiness! Leaving many things up to fate". She also frankly said that she did not expect to get married so early, but she was moved by his sincerity.
'I Owe It to Phoebe'
Ruco, who was revealed to have proposed twice, responded to the media's blessings with a text. Regarding proposing on one knee, he said, "For this thing, I owe it to Phoebe! Had to do this part so that she would accept, so that is why that picture was taken that day. We are officially signing the marriage certificate in October. Regarding what the other arrangements are, will tell everyone then! Thanks to everyone again for your blessings". When it was asked again whether it was a lightning marriage due to a 'double happiness', he and his fiancée clearly matched their answers, as they echoed each other: "I even want a quadruple happiness!"
Temporary Chinese title: 《機場特警》
Pinyin title: Gei Cheung Dak Ging
Temporary English title: "Airport Security Unit"
Producer: Andy Chan
Attending Cast: Owen Cheung, Mat Yeung, Sisley Choi, Hugo Wong, Roxanne Tong, Eddie Kwan, Gloria Tang, Jack Hui, Jackson Lai, Jonathan Wong, Carlo Ng, Henry Lo, Brian Chu, Regina Ho, Winki Lai, Tyson Chak, Poon Chi Man, Strawberry Yeung, Snow Suen, Gary Chan, Virginia Lau, Wong Yee Kam, Ching Ho Wai, Man Yeung, Sin Ho Ying, Stephen Ho, Kitterick Yiu, Tony Chui, Kelvin Yuen, Chiu Lok Yin, Frankie Choi, Calvin Chan, Lam King Kong, Jacky Lei, Lau Tin Lung, Flow Leung, Kong Fu Keung, Michael Wai, Ka Chun, Derek Wong, Antonio Ng, Felix Ng, Chan Wing Chun, Kelvin Chan, Eileen Yeow, Fanny Ip, So Yan Chi, Shally Tsang, Kanice Lau, Cherry Yeung, Cherry Cheung, Sebastian So, Jonathan Lee, and Bobo Yeung.
Place: Tseung Kwan O TVB City Studio 15
Ming Pao Clip
Ming Pao Clip
More Forms Clip
More Forms Clip
More Forms Clip
- The series starts with a car accident that happens near the airport. On the one hand, the Airport Security Unit (ASU) has to go catch the suspect; on the other hand, they have to go rescue those who have been affected. In this car accident, they arrest an international fugitive, which extends to the end of the series in which he has to go through a trial in a foreign country. During this process, a confrontation with the ASU occurs when someone tries to save him.
- Owen Cheung will play Hill Cheung King San (張景山), a member of the ASU. He and Roxanne Tong are a pair. He and Sisley Choi are good friends who have an ambiguous relationship.
- Mat Yeung will play Ma Yung Yi (馬容義), a member of the ASU.
- Sisley will play San Hoi Ching (辛凱晴), a member of the ASU. She was a fat girl when she was younger. Her elder brother died in an accident; his dying wish was to become a cop, so she personally cut her own hair. She is also called 「辛仔」.
- Hugo Wong will play Cheung Chan Hak (章振赫), a Chief Inspector. He selects members with different attributes to handle the requirements of different missions; some are muscular, and some run fast.
- Roxanne will play a flight attendant. She, Owen, and Sisley are involved in a love triangle.
- Eddie Kwan will play Man Wing Keung (文永強), an instructor.
- Gloria Tang will play Silver Ho Si Wah (何詩嬅), the daughter of a wealthy family, but she tries out for the police force. She is a member of the ASU. She is also called 「啊銀」.
- Jack Hui will play Sung Tin Kei (宋天機), the main antagonist. He controls many of the things done by terrorists behind the scenes. He has a deep grudge against Mat; to get revenge, he causes many incidents to embarrass Mat and the ASU in front of the Hong Kong citizens.
- Jackson Lai has a romantic storyline with Winki Lai.
- Jonathan will play a member of the ASU. He and Gloria are a bickering pair. He is in the Police Dog Unit (PDU) and ended up using Gloria's police dog; because of this, they meet, and they later have a romantic storyline. Because he and Gloria both like animals, they develop feelings for one another.
- Brian Chu will play Wu Koon Chung (鄔冠聰), a cop.
- Regina Ho will play an Internet celebrity who likes handsome guys. She has a romantic storyline with Mat.
- Tyson Chak will play a rich second generation.
- Strawberry Yeung will play Poon Chi Man's wife. She is very noble, but she is protective of her son, Hugo. Her son and daughter-in-law, Snow Suen, have family problems, so she has many crying scenes.
- Virginia Lau will play Wan Chan Yi (尹真兒).
- Frankie Choi will play an instructor.
- Michael Wai is in Team B of the Operations Division.
- Derek Wong will play Lee Lik Cheung (李力祥), a CID who has studied for the ASU for three years but has still not succeeded.
- Fanny Ip will play a rich person.
- Cherry Yeung will play Ching Po Kam (程寶琴), a flight attendant.
- Milkson Fong will play Snow's younger brother.
- Kelvin Lee will play Kim.
- Deborah Poon will play Derek's wife.
Training @ "Scoop" Clip (092818)
Visit @ J2 Clip (120618)
Visit @ "Extra" Clip (120718)
Completion Banquet @ TVBE Clip (122218)
FYI: The official English title of this series is "Airport Strikers".
Personal Note: Always the same cast combinations....
*Credits to reiakiryu, on.cc, mingpao, stheadline, moreforms, gztv, hk01, and TVBUSAofficial
Today, 34-year-old Linda Chung announced that she has given birth to her adorable son, Jared. Her friends immediately sent their blessings. Although Linda is recuperating in Canada, she specially shared her joy with the media through a recording. From her voice, it could be heard that she was in good spirits.
Linda said, "I am very happy to announce to everyone today that I just gave birth to my son. He is very healthy. His name is Jared Anthony Leung. He is considered a big baby, weighing 7 pounds, 11 ounces at birth. He has a lot of hair and really resembles Kelly. Our whole family also jokingly said that it was as though I had given birth to fraternal twins because Jared and Kelly really look like each other. This time, the birth process was very smooth; it was also a natural birth. Although it hurt so, so, so much, the most special was choosing a home birth this time because Canada is very supportive of a natural delivery. I am very grateful and lucky to have found a group of good midwives; they are very professional, giving me good emotional support, and they gave me a lot of personal and compassionate care to guide me about some techniques to make the birth process even more smooth and safe, and to believe in and to listen to my own body when giving birth even more. I think this feeling is very empowering. Chose this method to give birth after discussing with my husband. I feel that it is absolutely an unforgettable experience. Together with my son and my family, I am now recuperating and have to take special care during the first month after childbirth. Have to take good care of my son, and it is also very important to take good care of big sister Kelly because there is suddenly another baby during this time. I definitely need to put more time in for Kelly and make sure she's okay".
Lastly, Linda expressed that she hopes to introduce her son to everyone soon, and she also hopes to see everyone soon, hoping that everyone takes care and thanking all of her friends, the viewers, and the media for their support and blessings.