Updates on Twitter!

- "Heart and Greed" Week 2: averaged 21.5 points.
- "My Ages Apart" Week 5: averaged 23.2 points.
- "Heart and Greed" Sub Song 3 MV
- "The Exorcist's Meter" Sub Song (Ram Chiang & Hubert Wu Acoustic Version)
- TV Awards Presentation 2017 Nominations
- "Heart and Greed" Sub Song 2 (Full Version)
- "My Ages Apart" Sub Song (Full Version)
- 《包青天再起風雲》 "Justice Bao: The First Year" Costume Fitting & Blessing Ceremony
- Nancy Sit, Louis Yuen, Bernice Liu, Johnny Tang & Joyce Chan on "Starry Starry Talk"
- Bobby Au Yeung Wins 'Best Comedy Performance' at the 22nd Asian Television Awards

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Thursday, December 14, 2017.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

"No Regrets" Promotional Clip 4


Narrator: "For love and affection".

Wayne Lai: "My sister has an illness, and I have no money to help her cure it! My wife...."

Wayne Lai: "Where is the man?!

Elena Kong: "There is no man!"

Wayne Lai: "Where did he go?!"

Wayne Lai: "Bastard!"

Narrator: "Love and righteousness are in the heart".

Wayne Lai: "The triads are not the biggest deal! I will not go back and help him, and I will not die!"

Wayne Lai: "Spare Rib is really innocent!"

Narrator: "Anniversary series 'No Regrets'. October 18th @ 8:30pm".

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

2 comments:

  1. so looking forward to No Regrets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, all of them look so powerful, Sheren looks so cool, and even Susan Tse carries a gun.
    I love this "man chor" style.
    It's very Godfather mobster styled

    ReplyDelete