Saturday, October 9, 2010

"No Regrets" Promotional Clip 4


Narrator: "For love and affection".

Wayne Lai: "My sister has an illness, and I have no money to help her cure it! My wife...."

Wayne Lai: "Where is the man?!

Elena Kong: "There is no man!"

Wayne Lai: "Where did he go?!"

Wayne Lai: "Bastard!"

Narrator: "Love and righteousness are in the heart".

Wayne Lai: "The triads are not the biggest deal! I will not go back and help him, and I will not die!"

Wayne Lai: "Spare Rib is really innocent!"

Narrator: "Anniversary series 'No Regrets'. October 18th @ 8:30pm".

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

2 comments:

  1. so looking forward to No Regrets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, all of them look so powerful, Sheren looks so cool, and even Susan Tse carries a gun.
    I love this "man chor" style.
    It's very Godfather mobster styled

    ReplyDelete