Temporary Chinese title: 《老表你好嘢》
Pinyin title: Lo Biu Nei Ho Ye
Temporary English title: "Cousin, You Are Good"
Producer: Wong Wai Sing
- Wong Cho Lam has a part in coming up with the idea of this lighthearted comedy.
- The story revolves around Hong Kong people's hot topics (e.g., self-drive tours in China and Hong Kong, non-citizen pregnant women).
- Roger Kwok and Wong Cho Lam will play China and Hong Kong representatives respectively.
- Joey Meng is said to partner with Roger.
- Wong Kwong Leung and Wong Cho Lam are said to play father and son.
Personal Note: Hope that Joey confirms her participation soon...would definitely be happy to see her in an HK series. :D Love her!
Ha ha.... It would be interesting to see Wong Kwong Leung and Cho Lam in the same series, as they do resemble each other.
Kenny Wong modelled at a fashion show. He expressed that he hasn't done a catwalk for a few years. He actually really likes doing fashion shows, as he can act chok. He said, "When acting, cannot always chok. Can chok when doing [fashion] shows". When talking about TVB's grand production "Beauty at War", which is in the process of filming, he laughingly said, "This time, don't have to be a eunuch again. Being a government official's son. Have romantic scenes with Christine Ng and Katy Kung".
Kenneth Ma Works Hard to Make Money for Golden House to Keep Beauty
Kenneth Ma attended a dinner for series "The Hippocratic Crush". When asked when the sequel would be filming, he said, "Perhaps the end of the year or the beginning of next year!" As for his workload greatly increasing after the release of the series, he laughingly said, "Hope to have prize money. Right now, property prices are expensive...haven't saved up enough money yet. (A golden house to keep a beauty?) If have a lot of money, do not mind, but want to get a bigger house!"
Tavia Yeung Takes Kenneth Ma Clothes Shopping to Improve Taste
Tavia Yeung and Kenneth Ma attended a series dinner. Kenneth revealed that Tavia took him clothes shopping. Tavia immediately asked, "He said himself...he has everything...has a flat, has acting ability, but does not have taste! (Think that Kenneth has no taste in which respect?) Clothing. He must change his image. As a friend, want to give him pointers...do not mean to criticize him!"
Top 10 TV Artistes
01. Moses Chan
02. Charmaine Sheh
03. Myolie Wu
04. Maggie Cheung
05. Linda Chung
06. Bosco Wong
07. Kenneth Ma
08. Tavia Yeung
09. Kevin Cheng
10. Fala Chen
Top 10 TV Programmes
01. "When Heaven Burns"
02. "Forensic Heroes III"
03. "Ghetto Justice"
04. "The Other Truth"
05. "Lives of Omission"
06. "The Hippocratic Crush"
08. "Curse of the Royal Harem"
09. "Yes, Sir. No, Sir!"
10. "Let It Be Love"
Most Promising Male Artiste: Stanley Cheung
Most Promising Female Artiste: Cilla Kung
Most Scene-stealing Supporting Actor: Ben Wong
Most Scene-stealing Supporting Actress: Sharon Chan
Cellbone Transforming Beautiful Skin Female Artiste Award: Suki Chui
GlamSmile Best Smile Artiste Award: Charmaine Sheh
MOISELLE Elegant Fashion Female Artiste Award: Myolie Wu
Toshiba Extraordinary Voice and Character Artiste Award: Linda Chung
Whirlpool Green Star Artiste Award: Moses Chan
Personal Note: Congratulations to all of the winners!
Happy that Ma Ming made it in for the first time! :D
Also happy that "Hippocratic" made it in despite only airing for two weeks before the voting deadline! :D
Nice to see "When Heaven Burns" receive some recognition! :)
Kelly Chen is finally leaving the hospital and going home after giving birth to her second child the other day. Accompanied by manager Claudie Chung, the radiant Kelly, dressed in a short dress, met up with approximately 50 reporters.
Kelly expressed that the youngest son is named 'Lau Sam' (劉琛), which means precious and rare, and the English name is Riley. When asked why husband Alex Lau did not accompany her to leave the hospital, Kelly said that her husband has been doing house preparations early on to welcome them.
FYI: Riley was born on March 21, 2012, weighing at 6.5 pounds.
Personal Note: Congratulations to Kelly! Love the baby's Chinese and English name! :D Can't wait to see pics! :)
He he.... Kelly calls Chace 'Shrimp Dumpling' now! :P
Yoyo Mung Transforms into Firefighter: Trained Hard for Sliding Down Pole
Yoyo Mung plays a female station officer in RTHK's "Elite Brigade II". In order to handle the action scenes in the series, she especially trained with a fitness instructor before filming. She had also learned how to slide down the pole, and was praised for learning it convincingly. She was also satisfied with the bold and heroic look when wearing the entire firefighter uniform.
Personal Note: Yoyo has always handled action scenes well, so it wasn't different this time around. :D
Nice to see Timothy Cheng in such a cool role...definitely different from his roles in TVB series! :)
- 20-episode lighthearted comedy about the battles of in-laws.
- Liza Wang will play Seung Ying Hung (商映虹). She used to be a popular star, so she often thinks of herself as high and pure. Her daughter dies after giving birth, so she hates Chin Ka Lok and begins to suffer from depression.
- Gigi Wong will play Miu Sing Hor (繆星河).
- Liza and Gigi will play former television stars who are rivals. Liza is an upper class person who always picks on Gigi.
- Chung King Fai will play Fung Han Man (馮恨晚), Liza and Gigi's master.
- Chin Ka Lok will play Chong Ka Long (莊家朗), a cameraman. He is Gigi's son and Liza's son-in-law who is often the man in the middle. He has a rather cheerful personality. He has a son.
- Mandy will play a renovator who is tough on the outside but soft at heart. She has a cheerful personality. She is Gigi's niece.
- Him Law will play Chak Yau Sing (翟有聲), a creative director. He is Liza's son. He is cool on the outside but warm on the inside. Because his mother lost her daughter early on, she puts all her hopes on him. He and Mandy will play an arguing couple.
- Eliza Sam will play Heung Nai Hing (香乃馨), an absent-minded Malaysian Chinese newscaster. She will pursue Chin Ka Lok.
- Brian Tse will play an interior designer.
- King Lam will play an interior designer.
- Candice Chiu will play an interior designer.
- Yeung Ying Wai will play the younger version of Chung King Fai's character.
- Sarah Song will play the younger version of Liza's character.
- Candy Chang will play the younger version of Gigi's character.
- Ku Ming Wah will play So Kei (蘇基), a creative director. He is So Yan Chi's son.
- Lee Sing Cheung will play Gigi's husband.
- Russell Cheung will play Fan Chau Sui (范秋水), a renovator.
- Jason Lam will play a renovator.
- Simon Lo will play a renovator.
- Eddie Law will play Fan Kiu Muk (范喬木), a renovator.
- Snow Suen will play Kwong Sang So (鄺生素), a cool interior designer.
- Ngai Wai Man will play Liza's chauffeur and bodyguard.
- So Lai Ming will play a housekeeper.
- Esther Wan will play a news station director.
- Chung Chi Kwong will play an experienced cameraman.
- Mark Ma will play Poon Ku Chor (盤鼓初), a cameraman intern.
- Tsang Wai Wan will play a news station secretary.
- Marcus Kwok will play Ching Sam (程琛), a newscaster. He is Chin Ka Lok's friend.
- So Yan Chi will play Liza's assistant.
Temporary Chinese title: 《巴不得媽媽…》
Pinyin title: Ba Bat Dak Ma Ma
Temporary English title: "A Chip Off the Old Block II"
Producer: Poon Ka Tak
Attending Cast: Liza Wang, Gigi Wong, Chung King Fai, Chin Ka Lok, Mandy Wong, Him Law, Eliza Sam, Brian Tse, King Lam, Candice Chiu, Kyle Tse, Lee Ka Sing, Yeung Ying Wai, Sarah Song, Candy Chang, Ku Ming Wah, Lee Sing Cheung, Russell Cheung, Jason Lam, Simon Lo, Eddie Law, Kirby Lam, Snow Suen, Ngai Wai Man, So Lai Ming, Adam Ip, Esther Wan, Chung Chi Kwong, Mark Ma, Tsang Wai Wan, and Marcus Kwok.
Place: Tseung Kwan O TVB City Studio One Common Room
FYI: This series has no relations to "A Chip Off the Old Block", and there is no time travel.
Personal Note: Liza Jeh and Gigi Jeh's last collaboration was 1976's "The Legend of the Book and the Sword".
Nice to see that Chin Ka Lok and Gigi Jeh will be filming together again, as they had a good time working on "A Bride for a Ride". :)
He he.... Many "The Hippocratic Crush" doctors in here! :D
In the 24th episode of "The Hippocratic Crush", Yat Kin Tau (Kenneth Ma), 'hijacked' doctor colleagues Tong Yuen and Wing's wedding by pulling Yue Jai (Tavia Yeung) on stage to propose. The scene was romantic and intense. This 'Love Declaration' scene received praises from netizens, and has surpassed 200,000 hits on YouTube within a few days.
Yat Kin Tau told Yue Jai that wedding vows must be acted on. He said, "When young, beautiful and healthy, so certainly love. However, when the other gradually ages, old and defeated, has more and more illnesses, and even watching the other die of old age...so, no longer love then? Since, in the future, will not abandon each other...now should be the same. If just because the other has an illness and not love, then it's not true love. [No one knows one's life span.] Even we, as doctors, cannot guarantee that we'll live to a hundred. Thus, there is no guarantee of growing old together in marriage vows, but must guarantee that, whether in sickness or in health, must be together". Some netizens praised Kenneth's performance as being sincere and natural...still touched after re-watching it.
Tavia Yeung: "This good news is that everyone's anticipation for a sequel...we will be filming it...very quickly".
Kenneth Ma: "Have decided to film it".
Lai Chi San: "Would it be the original cast? The same characters or what?"
Tavia Yeung: "Actually, the original cast...I think that it'll most likely be...hopefully can".
Kenneth Ma: "Should be trying for the original cast".
Tavia Yeung: "However, really don't know about the storyline yet".
The final episode of "The Hippocratic Crush" averaged 37 points, and peaked at 39 points (approximately 2,470,000 viewers). The entire series averaged 31 points (approximately 1,970,000 viewers). Chairman Norman Leung will be treating the cast and crew to dinner next Wednesday.
Kenneth Ma just found out that the original cast will be filming a sequel. Although he still does not know when filming will begin and whether the characters will be continuing on, he believes that it will still be a hospital setting.
When Kenneth was asked whether he was confident in becoming a housewife killer like Lawrence Ng's Dr. Ching Chi Mei in "Healing Hands", as well as filming a number of sequels, he said, "I am Cheung Yat Kin; there are differences to Ching Chi Mei. Hope that my girlfriend is still Yue Jai (Tavia Yeung). Believe that it would also be very enjoyable to watch us portray a couple for another 25 episodes...do not want it to be like Ching Chi Mei's girlfriends...all dying".
Personal Note: Wonder when the sequel will actually start filming, as Ma Ming is scheduled to film "Triumph in the Skies II".... Guessing that it will film at the end of the year....
Excited for the sequel...can't wait to see Ma Ming and Tavia in another modern series together! :D