"Mrs. Revenge" Opening Video
《夫妻的博弈》 主題音樂
作曲/編曲/監製: 羅堅
"Mrs. Revenge" End Credits
"S.H.E.R.O." - Chantel Yiu, Yumi Chung & Windy Zhan
S.H.E.R.O. 《夫妻的博弈》 片尾曲 - 姚焯菲/鍾柔美/詹天文
作曲/編曲/監製: 羅堅
填詞: 周石更
S.H.E.R.O.
We don't need a hero, no, we need a heroine
When she turn into a shero, then you got a hero win
We don't need no saving, won't wear a disguise, we won't hide
I was born with super powers, watch me change my life
Who's a SHE R.O
S.H.E.R.O. Oh
I'm a SHE R.O
S.H.E.R.O. Oh
I got that super super
Shero Shero glow
I am ready for the world
S.H.E.R.O.
Diamonds on my neck cold like my exes
Frostbite stilettos step, then they shatter next
If they beg me to come back? I blow them a kiss
Leave them frozen, let it go, 'cause I never reminisce
Hot red lips and the fire in my gaze
Burn them when they get caught staring
I don't cook, I rule the flame
Eye of the storm? Nah, I am the storm
Bow down boys, this gale's got form
Flashing lights when I change the game
Rain drops? Ha! I drip champagne!
"Mrs. Revenge" Sub Song 2 Preview @ Episode 3
二缺一的美 《夫妻的博弈》 插曲 - 鍾柔美
作曲/填詞/編曲/監製: 羅堅
曾說過回憶恍彿微塵
任過去停頓在瞭望塔
若那星星失去笑臉 睏了卻未眠
眼旁那皺紋述說了一生
若再生 別要等 寸步難行
鐵了心 莫再等 放下前塵
這處境再上映 鳴謝當天的絕情
感激有著你不捨棄
Love is blind ever thine
曾被失足懸崖
Loving you
Related post: "Mrs. Revenge" Sub Song 2 MV
Related post: "Mrs. Revenge" Sub Song 2 Previews 2 & 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment