Updates on Twitter!

- "The Exorcist's Meter" Opening Theme Video
- Ha Yu & Louise Lee on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- "The Exorcist's Meter" Theme Song (Full Live Version)
- StarHub TVB Awards 2017 Results
- "Line Walker: The Prelude" Week 4: averaged 23.2 points.
- "Oh My Grad" Week 3: averaged 21.7 points.
- Kenneth Ma Guest Stars in "Line Walker: The Prelude" Finale
- "Michael Miu, Felix Wong & Kent Tong on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- "My Ages Apart" Promotional Clips 1-4 & See See TVB Clips
- Anniversary Series Promotional Clip

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Tuesday, October 17, 2017.

Monday, October 4, 2010

"I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye" - Andy Lau

andyandylau

"I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye" is the theme song of Andy Lau's 18-day concert 《Unforgettable Concert 2010》. In this MV, you will see some of the dance moves from his previous concert theme songs.


video

I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye - 劉德華

I don't wanna say goodbye 我不要轉身走向後台 欠缺了你以後怎過
I don't wanna say goodbye 我知道光陰轉眼就過 我愛你你是最清楚

天生愛慕唱歌 直至看到你要快離座
月冷星輝明知都會過 仍是要痛痛快快為你歌
今天繼續唱歌 獲到千憶痴心誰人夠我多
不計結局 堅守真我
期望你看見我做了的功課

I don't wanna say goodbye 我不要轉身走向後台 欠缺了你以後怎過
I don't wanna say goodbye 我知道光陰轉眼就過
我愛你你是最清楚 一起走過

天生愛慕唱歌 直至看到你要快離座
月冷星輝明知都會過 仍是要痛痛快快為你歌
今天繼續唱歌 獲到千憶痴心誰人夠我多
不計結局 堅守真我
期望你看見我做了的功課

I don't wanna say goodbye 我不要轉身走向後台 欠缺了你以後怎過
I don't wanna say goodbye 我知道光陰轉眼就過 我愛你你是最清楚

I don't wanna say goodbye 這天你置身這四面台 我要與你拖著手過
I don't wanna say goodbye 唱出那心中牽掛是我
你每秒佔盡了心窩 一起走過

我說過 我講過 多麼瘋也都做過
能為你 如為我 如像春風吹不散烈火 Woo....

I don't wanna say goodbye 我不要轉身走向後台 欠缺了你以後怎過
I don't wanna say goodbye 我知道光陰轉眼就過 我愛你你是最清楚

I don't wanna say goodbye 這天你置身這四面台 我要與你拖著手過
I don't wanna say goodbye 唱出那心中牽掛是我
你每秒佔盡了心窩 一起走過

Personal Note: Wow! Many classic dance moves! :D

One of Andy's weak points is his dancing, but with time and practice, this hardworking ox has shown that he can improve. :D Andy Lau is the best!

*Credits to eastasiamusic

4 comments:

  1. Is this the same album/theme stuff that goes with his Charlie Chaplin sort of MV?? I love that MV and he invited so many stars too..Chapman To, Sammie Cheng, MC Jin, Ekin Cheng

    haha I really like Andy Lau even though I dont follow his music or stuff... but he's one of those male stars I really like whenever I see them haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Jing-Mui:

    Yes yes, same stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really a big fan of Andy ! thanks hyn5 for posting the MV.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Anonymous:

    You're welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete