Updates on Twitter!

- Ha Yu & Louise Lee on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- "The Exorcist's Meter" Theme Song (Full Live Version)
- StarHub TVB Awards 2017 Results
- "Line Walker: The Prelude" Week 4: averaged 23.2 points.
- "Oh My Grad" Week 3: averaged 21.7 points.
- Kenneth Ma Guest Stars in "Line Walker: The Prelude" Finale
- "Michael Miu, Felix Wong & Kent Tong on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- "My Ages Apart" Promotional Clips 1-3 & See See TVB Clips
- Anniversary Series Promotional Clip
- 《堅離地愛堅離地》 "Kennedy Loves Kennedy" Costume Fitting

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Tuesday, October 17, 2017.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"Gun Metal Grey" Promotional Clip 3

video

Felix Wong: "I've always treated you like a good brother".

Michael Miu: "It was like that back then, and it is like that now".

Michael Miu: "He and I have been friends for over ten years. From now on, let's strive together".

Felix Wong: "I was wrongfully imprisoned for over ten years. Who do you think is the head of conspiracy?"

Jessica Hsuan: "Do you think your good partner has suspicion?"

Michael Miu: "You're asking me? Do you think I would know?"

Felix Wong: "The judicial system today cannot punish them!"

Michael Miu: "There are certain boundaries that you just can't cross!'

Felix Wong: "Boundaries are set by humans. The most important thing is to have a clear conscience".

Michael Miu: "You're out of control! What else will you not do?!"

Felix Wong: "Once you fire, you are taking justice into your own hands just like me!"

Narrator: "Black and white".

Felix Wong: "Shoot".

Narrator: "Crisscrossing into each one's destiny".

Narrator: "Anniversary series 'Gun Metal Grey'. November 1st @ 9:30pm".

Personal Note: Like how the black and white were used in this promo clip. :D

*Credits HKLOVE.org

10 comments:

  1. This clip has shades of LOS... I wonder if Michael's character is the real villain after all? Nov. 1 can't come soon enough! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for uploading the trailer! Man I cannot wait for the drama to start!

    Advo: I'm wondering the same thing too. I'm wondering if they are gonna pull an infernal affair 3 twist in the drama where its the other way around

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Advo:

    Michael didn't reveal if he is evil or not. ;)

    To Diana:

    No problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't wait for this to start. november 1 seems so far tho (cry cry) and btw, does anyone else think the picture of michael and felix at the end kind of resembles Laughing Gor: Turning Point's poster a bit or is it just me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Angelic:

    I thought the exact same thing about the poster resembling "Turning Point"! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Diane: Hmm, can't really recall the twist in IF3. But to be honest, IF2 and 3 didn't compare to the first - and I say this as someone who is not a fan of either Andy or Tony (and loves Leon). But it the clip reminds me a lot of "Last One Standing" and since that's a TVB production, it's definitely highly possible that they have lifted a couple of elements. Not that the genre (police dramas) is that original to begin with.

    @ Hyn5: Hehe, I noticed that too. Plus it's interesting how the background at one point is black for Michael's character.

    ReplyDelete
  7. To Advo:

    Yes, both Felix and Miu were black and white. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so similar to last one standing O_O even the poster looks similar (2 heads + woman standing between them)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The trailer looks interesting.

    Watching them in that drama together remind me of Condor Heroes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. To KLCB:

    Yes, Kwok Jing and Yeung Hong.

    Felix is still leading over Miu. :P

    ReplyDelete