Thursday, September 13, 2012

Eliza Sam Rises to Goddess: Grateful to Netizens

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

01
0203

TVB artiste Eliza Sam has become the 'Homebody Guy' favourite, and has quickly risen to become a new generation goddess because of a seeping through bra scene and a half-nude scene in a new series. Regarding this, Eliza frankly thanked the netizens for their recognition; however, she emphasized that she did not deliberately show her figure. She said, "I did not purposely wear a white t-shirt. It was because the scene was continued, so that is why [I] was dressed like that. When filming, I had already known that it was seeping through, but couldn't do anything about it...had to hang in there and continue filming".

In addition, she revealed that, during the filming of the series, the series crew frequently parodied her real name, giving the nickname 「尋日香」. She laughed, "They suddenly called me 「尋日香」. I didn't know the meaning of this; however, when I found out what it meant, I immediately told them that I didn't die yet. I can still go to work...really drove me crazy!"

Personal Note: Very 'kuso' of the series crew to come up with the nickname 「尋日香」 (meaning 'died yesterday').... :P

*Credits to the-sun

No comments:

Post a Comment