Updates on Twitter!

- "The Exorcist's Meter" Opening Theme Video
- Ha Yu & Louise Lee on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- "The Exorcist's Meter" Theme Song (Full Live Version)
- StarHub TVB Awards 2017 Results
- "Line Walker: The Prelude" Week 4: averaged 23.2 points.
- "Oh My Grad" Week 3: averaged 21.7 points.
- Kenneth Ma Guest Stars in "Line Walker: The Prelude" Finale
- "Michael Miu, Felix Wong & Kent Tong on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- "My Ages Apart" Promotional Clips 1-4 & See See TVB Clips
- Anniversary Series Promotional Clip

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Tuesday, October 17, 2017.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

"Master of Play" Sand Painting 14

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

video

這麼多年來,很多人勸過我放手,日子就會好過得多,道理我明白,但是要做到,又談何容易,我一個人放下執著,就全世界都好過,這麼多年來,我是做對還是做錯呢?

For so many years, many people have urged me to let go...then the days will go by better. I understand this principle; however, to be able to do it is easier said than done. If I let go of my stubbornness, then the entire world would be better. For so many years, have I done right or done wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment