Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Kenneth Ma's Three Fit Meals to Maintain Youth

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

kenneth
Kenneth Ma plays soccer for long periods of time to maintain the fittest figure.

Thirty-eight-year-old Kenneth Ma has always maintained a youthful state of mind and health...actually has a set of secrets. "Do not smoke or drink. Only eat chicken, fish, white meat, vegetables, and fruits. I haven't eaten beef for over ten years, and never eat midnight snacks. A Chinese doctor said that I have a 'super hot nature'...sweat easily and break out. Mother often boils green bean soup, American ginseng soup, and heat-clearing, moistening soups to help me lower the temperature. I would also eat watermelon, Long Ling Gao, and heat-clearing food. Kenneth always has a friendly smile on his face. He said, "I have inherited Mother's cheerful personality, but will cry once in a while to vent negative emotions. On days when [I] don't have to work, I would sleep before 12".

Personal Note: Ma Ming previously said that he is not an emotional person, so was surprised to read that he would cry once in a while.

*Credits to mingpao

1 comment:

  1. mg

    ken, that's why you look so young and adorable.

    ReplyDelete