- 20-episode lighthearted comedy.
- The concept of the story came from Wong Cho Lam.
- The series will talk about the relationship between China and Hong Kong after Hong Kong's return to Chinese sovereignty. The story will revolve around issues in China and Hong Kong (e.g., non-citizen pregnant women, self-drive tours in China and Hong Kong, and tour guide Ah Zhen's story).
- Roger Kwok will play a Hong Kong tour guide who leads Mainland groups.
- Joey Meng will play Ying Suet Fei, a compassionate social worker. She and Roger will play an arguing pair.
- Wong Cho Lam will play a Mainland person. He is Roger's cousin.
- Ivana Wong will play a university student who is studying music. She likes to compose music. She is Roger's younger sister. She and boyfriend Louis Cheung will form a duet group. She and Wong Cho Lam will play a pair.
- Angela Tong will play a pregnant woman.
- Louis will play Sung Wai Chiu, a designer. He is originally with Ivana, but will later be with Whitney Hui.
- Bowie Wu will play Joey's father.
- Helena Law will play Roger and Ivana's grandmother.
- Wong Kwong Leung will play a wealthy man. He is Wong Cho Lam's father.
- Eliza Sam will play the younger version of Mimi Chu's character.
Visit @ TVBE Clip (082112)
FYI: The official English title of this series is "Inbound Troubles".
Related post: Joey Meng Kisses Roger Kwok: No Need to Report to Husband
Related post: Joey Meng Laughs About Encountering 'Mean Person': Has Not Been Isolated
Related post: No Sleep for Roger Kwok and Joey Meng Due to the Rush of Filming
Related post: Joey Meng Returns to 18 Years Old in "Cousin, You Are Good"
Related post: 《老表，你好嘢》 "Cousin, You Are Good" Costume Fitting
Related post: New Series 《老表你好嘢》 "Cousin, You Are Good" Info
Personal Note: Found it weird that Joey said that the producer requested for her to wear pants for the entire series...guess we won't be seeing Joey's 42-inch legs in here! :(
Roger and Joey match quite well...both look very young! :)
Funny how Cho Lam kept calling Wong Kwong Leung 'daddy'.... :P
Louis and Ivana's wardrobe is similar to their singer image!
Bob's wig looks like the one that was used by King Kong in "Let It Be Love".... :P
*Credits to the-sun, mingpao, artistesblog, and Weibo