Updates on Twitter!

- "Line Walker: The Prelude" Week 4: averaged 23.2 points.
- "Oh My Grad" Week 3: averaged 21.7 points.
- Kenneth Ma Guest Stars in "Line Walker: The Prelude" Finale
- "Michael Miu, Felix Wong & Kent Tong on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- "My Ages Apart" Promotional Clips 1-2 & See See TVB Clips
- Anniversary Series Promotional Clip
- 《堅離地愛堅離地》 "Kennedy Loves Kennedy" Costume Fitting
- Moses Chan & Ada Choi on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- TVB 50th Anniversary Light Switching Ceremony
- "The Exorcist's Meter" Promotional Clips 1-5, See See TVB Clip & TVB Anywhere Trailer

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Tuesday, October 17, 2017.

Monday, June 13, 2011

"The Other Truth" Promotional Clip 2

video

Ruco Chan: "All the evidence points to him personally murdering his own father".

Ruco Chan: "Some people saw you come out from the crime scene. At the scene, they found traces of blood on a board. Now, there are witnesses and evidence".

Brian Chu: "Even if I am sentenced for murder, it doesn't matter to me!"

Ruco Chan: "If his motives are self-defense and to protect his abused mother, can it still constitute a charge?"

Brian Chu: "I was so afraid that my mom would be hurt. He definitely would have tortured us to death!"

Louise Lee: "I really wronged my son. He's in prison because of me".

Ruco Chan: "For the mother and son, even if I get my license revoked, can't consider too much".

Narrator: "'The Other Truth'. June 27th @ 9:30pm".

Personal Note: The first case looks very promising!

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

3 comments:

  1. The first case looks very interesting! I'll take this kind of drama any day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! I'll just watch the series! <3
    Ruco looks cool<3

    From Summer<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hv been looking forward to this drama since I saw the costume fitting! TVB hasn't had a good lawyer drama in awhile (tho Ghetto Justice is pretty good!) Glad Ruco is getting bigger roles, he's a pretty decent actor!

    ReplyDelete