Thursday, June 9, 2011

"The Other Truth" Promotional Clip 1


Ruco Chan: "Even if the witness is honest and credible...."

Raymond Wong: "Even if the evidence is strong enough...."

Louis Yuen: "And even if the jury has a unanimous verdict...."

All: "What you see in front of you...is it the truth of the matter?"

("The Other Truth". June 27th @ 9:30pm.)

Related post: 《真相》 "The Truth" Costume Fitting Pictures

Personal Note: This clip is very captivating! :) Since the series is case-driven, it will most likely take the format of "The File of Justice". :)

Looking forward to Ruco's first lead! :D

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

5 comments:

  1. I like the concept of the blindfolds. Blind justice.
    Although I think people can get double meanings from that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too<3
    Blind justice, what is the truth? you don´t know...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if they'll actually "show" you the truth like most lawyer series or keep it as unknown. I won't have too much expectation for this series, afraid I'd be disappointed. Just can't wait to see Ruco and Raymond's performance! The cast is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the concept!!!
    even though its also a lawyer series ... i think truth gives off a more serious tone than ghetto! look forward to this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love the concept of this clip! Now this is creative! Can't wait to watch it! Support YY!

    ReplyDelete