Updates on Twitter!

- Ha Yu & Louise Lee on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- "The Exorcist's Meter" Theme Song (Full Live Version)
- StarHub TVB Awards 2017 Results
- "Line Walker: The Prelude" Week 4: averaged 23.2 points.
- "Oh My Grad" Week 3: averaged 21.7 points.
- Kenneth Ma Guest Stars in "Line Walker: The Prelude" Finale
- "Michael Miu, Felix Wong & Kent Tong on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- "My Ages Apart" Promotional Clips 1-3 & See See TVB Clips
- Anniversary Series Promotional Clip
- 《堅離地愛堅離地》 "Kennedy Loves Kennedy" Costume Fitting

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Tuesday, October 17, 2017.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

"My Sister of Eternal Flower" Promotional Clip 1

video

(Once upon a time....)
Charmaine Sheh: "A blast of laughter fluttering in the forest...."

Raymond Lam: "I want to eat roasted suckling pig!"

Charmaine Sheh: "I will not let you snatch the piggy!"

Charmaine Sheh: "It's the devil's death ray!"

Charmaine Sheh: "Prince...."

Raymond Lam: "Let me use money to stone you to death!"

Charmaine Sheh: "Be careful!"

Charmaine Sheh: "Thank you. Why are you the prince and the devil?!"

Narrator: "'My Sister of Eternal Flower'. May 16th @ 8:30pm".

Related post: 《花花世界花家姐》 "Colourful World of Sister Fa" Blessing Ceremony

Personal Note: This promo clip was very 囧, and the voices were quite annoying.... o_O'

*Credits to www.raymondforest.com

5 comments:

  1. I completely agree with your opinion, hyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that Chinese character "gwai"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Michael:

    Read this post. http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com/2009/12/gwing_07.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just read your comment hyn5.... completely agree with you!!!! their voices sound so lame and stupid - it makes me cringe..... ewwww .. I seriously don't know how I can stand watching the whole series like this...... lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. is there a youtube link to this video?

    ReplyDelete