Updates on Twitter!

- Selena Li Becomes a European and American Double Film Queen, Breaks Out Internationally After Working Hard for 14 Years: Finally Have an Opportunity to Say Acceptance Speech!
- "A General, a Scholar and a Eunuch" Week 5: averaged 26.6 points, peaked at 27.8 points.
- "The Tofu War" Promotional Clips 1-5 & TVBUSA Trailers
- "Nothing Special Force" will air after "Legal Mavericks" on September 24th @ 9:30pm.
- "Line Walker: The Prelude" will air after "The Unholy Alliance" on September 18th @ 9:30pm.
- "The Unholy Alliance" Theme Song MV
- 《跳躍生命線》 "Leaping Lifeline" Blessing Ceremony
- "The Unholy Alliance" Opening Theme Video & End Credits
- "A General, a Scholar and a Eunuch" Theme Song MV
- Priscilla Wong Joining "A General, a Scholar and a Eunuch" Sequel?

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Tuesday, August 15, 2017.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

"Only You" Theme Song MV

video

"I Do" - Cherry Ho

I Do 《Only You只有您》 主題曲 - 何紫慧

作曲/編曲: 葉肇中
填詞: 鄭櫻綸
監製: 鄧智偉

尋覓靠倚 終生那志願與心事
從未上演 一生最寄望這情節
在這天跟你約定祈求兑現 白雪紗蓋著約誓潔淨意義
心動告白呈獻 沒理論對白長篇 成為人生經典 這一天

*Only you Baby I Love You Yes I Do
我願意一生和你笑著回味
吻著你 能越過無數 世紀
Only you Darling I Love You Yes I Do
快樂與驚喜和你結伴尋覓
願跟你 看每個晨曦 Oh Baby Yes I Do

沿路到此 經得了數萬個考驗
甜蜜美點 裝飾這最耀眼情節
在這天婚戒兌換如何美妙 盛宴中看著各樣禮服 照耀
一路帶著微笑 沒記住昨日纏繞 成全人生新的 這一天

Repeat **

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

No comments:

Post a Comment