Updates on Twitter!

- Kenneth Ma Guest Stars in "Line Walker: The Prelude" Finale
- "Michael Miu, Felix Wong & Kent Tong on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- "My Ages Apart" Promotional Clip 1 & See See TVB Clips
- "Nothing Special Force" Week 3: averaged 19.8 points.
- "Line Walker: The Prelude" Week 3: averaged 23.8 points.
- "Oh My Grad" Week 2: averaged 22.3 points.
- Anniversary Series Promotional Clip
- 《堅離地愛堅離地》 "Kennedy Loves Kennedy" Costume Fitting
- Moses Chan & Ada Choi on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- TVB 50th Anniversary Light Switching Ceremony

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Tuesday, October 17, 2017.

Monday, February 14, 2011

"Only You" Promotional Clips 9-10

"Only You" Promotional Clip 9
video

(Love is...hysterical.)
Lee Yee Man: "You don't like me, but why did you court me? You playing me?!"

Narrator: "Experience a thousand types of love. February 21st. 'Only You'".

"Only You" Promotional Clip 10
video

(Love is....)
Narrator: "Love is not only a feeling. There's also fear".

Lee Yee Man: "You don't want to marry me?!"

Narrator: "There's also happiness".

Chin Ka Lok: "I will love you for ten thousand years!"

Narrator: "It is also difficult to distinguish between real and fake".

Johnson Lee: "You were the one who liked me, and thought that I was taking you back. That's why you signed it, stupid!"

Narrator: "It is deeply believing. It is intoxicating".

Kevin Cheng: "If you like me, then you should insist on not leaving".

Narrator: "It is a sacrifice. Most of all, it is a dream come true".

Ruco Chan: "I don't want you to get involved, too".

Macy Chan: "If we die, we die together!"

Yoyo Mung: "How come a pork chop can get an Angus steak?"

Narrator: "If you haven't given it a try, how do you know which one warms the heart the most?"

Narrator: "'Only You'. Monday @ 8:30pm. Experience a thousand types of love".

Personal Note: Ha ha.... Pork chop and Angus steak! :D

Loved the way Johnson said, "Stupid!" Ha ha.... :P

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

1 comment:

  1. Yoyo and Johnson are hilarious! I laughed so hard when Yoyo said "pork chop" and "steak"! Johnson's "Stupid!" is so funny! Too bad they're not paired up.

    ReplyDelete