Saturday, April 17, 2010

Selena Li @ TVB Blog - "A Fistful of Stances" Finale

From Selena Li's TVB Blog

selena

鐵馬尋橋大結局 tomorrow at 8:30-10:30pm! Remember to watch it! This drama is so good!! When Im filming my current drama, everyone at work is talking about 鐵馬尋橋, how it’s so good and how all actors perform really well in this drama! I’m so happy that I had a chance to take part in such a great drama! The writer and the producer “Tim Gor” is brilliant!!!! And so are the directors! I remember when I was filming this drama, just reading the script was good already, but with the director’s filming techniques and editing, this is a masterpiece! I just finished watching episode 23 and I cried and applauded many times!!! Cheers to everyone who took part in 鐵馬尋橋! This is definitely one of my favorite dramas!!!! Us 鐵馬尋橋 actors will all meet up tomorrow night to watch the 大結局 on TV, hope you will join us and watch it at the same time as well!!!


Screen captures of Kenneth and Selena in the final episode of "A Fistful of Stances". He he....
selena_maming01selena_maming02
selena_maming05
"How about I take you out to dinner later?"
selena_maming03
"In the next ten years, twenty years, in this lifetime...."
selena_maming04
"I can't! I'm having an asthma attack!"

Personal Note: Ma Ming and Selena look soooo cute in the first two caps! :D I can't wait to see the ending! :D I really hope to see them film a modern series together! :D

Hope to see more news and pictures tomorrow! :D The news will probably all be on Ma Ming and Nancy's recent rumours though.

"A Fistful of Stances" Episode 24

"A Fistful of Stances" Episode 25

*Credits to tvb.com and 馬國明吧

No comments:

Post a Comment