Tuesday, April 13, 2010

"Fly with Me" Trailer 4


Reporters: "What happened?!"

Moses Chan: "It's Janet Bin. She is the only woman who fits the Golden Ratio".

Moses Chan: "Janet Bin is the miracle of all miracles! I believe it is not an easy task to win her heart!"

Raymond Cho: "Luckily, Janet Bin saved us! Look!"

Raymond Cho: "You are actually Janet Bin's...friend!"

Ada Choi: "That's correct!"

Kenny Wong: "Janet Bin has saved me once before. I am currently investigating her real identity".

Ada Choi: "Are you scared?"

Kenny Wong: "No".

Ada Choi: "Touchy, touchy".

Kenny Wong: "Help!"

Reporters: "Sir, how did you meet? Does she have a boyfriend? What are her measurements?"

"Fly with Me" One Minute Trailer

Ada Choi: "I'm 35 years old this year, and I don't even have a boyfriend! I go to work, and I'm discriminated by the cheap men! I don't have anything!"

Narrator: "Once she came in contact with the saliva of a man, and was intensified by the hormone, the DNA in her body will go through a big transformation. She will transform into a superwoman with outstanding body measurements".

Ada Choi: "You have ripped my outfit!"

Ada Choi: "What's your problem?! If you're shooting a gun, don't start shooting all over the place!"

Ada Choi: "Hi, are you okay?"

Moses Chan: "I am not at all scared with you here".

Ada Choi: "I am Janet Bin!"

Ada Choi: "Always looking for someone to kiss. Do you think that is fun?"

Ada Choi: "A well-equipped man means a fitted man for me!"

Ada Choi: "It'll be very quick!"

Kenny Wong: "Let's get to know each other first".

Ada Choi: "We'll get to know each other later!".

Ada Choi: Being a superhero is fun, but too bad there's a weakness".

Ada Choi: "Help me!"

Ada Choi: "'Fly with Me'. April 19th @ 9:30pm. A breakthrough entrance!"

Personal Note: Finally get to hear Moses' voice in these trailers! He he.... :D

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

4 comments:

  1. lol these trailers are so funny, ada does a great job of portraying both a nerdy, ugly woman and the beautiful and confident Janet Bin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Rachel:

    Looking forward to Super Ada! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend happened to listen a love song in English while watching this series, but I don’t know if it’s a theme song or an opening song, etc… Anyone here please let me know if you know who's the singer and the song's name?? Thanks in advance!

    Email address: carol890705@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Carol:

    Vanessa Williams "Save the Best for Last" was used a lot in the series.

    "Tonight, I Celebrate My Love For You" was also used in the series.

    ReplyDelete