Saturday, April 3, 2010

"Fly with Me" Trailer 1


Girl: "Hi, are you a doctor?"

Raymond Cho: "This cellphone is the newest [model] and the most trendy. Call me if you have more".

Kenny Wong: "Don't fool around! You want to blow your head in one shot?!"

Personal Note: Ha ha.... Solar Airways! The plane is so fake! :) I see the series is promoting the iPhone. ;) Looking forward to Ada and Kenny's characters in here! :D

I do not understand why Moses' character needed to wear a wig in here? It is very 囧! The wig is too distracting. I pray that it will not take too much focus away from Moses' performance. I'm not expecting anything from Moses in here, so I will be extremely happy if he gives us any unexpected surprises. :D

Hopefully, the serious will not be cheesy, as I am very much looking forward to it. I loved watching Chinese movies with superpowers back then. TVB produced a superpower series in the early '90s called "Super Cops", starring Canti Lau and Roger Kwok (Roger played the evil character). The series neither did well in ratings nor receive good reviews, but I remember that my brother loved watching it when he was a kid. :)

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

4 comments:

  1. i didn't really get the trailer...sorta weird with the black and white, and moses' wig reminds me of andy warhol lol, i'm looking forward to watching this with super powers, but i don't really have high expectations for this series

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Rachel:

    I'm thinking that the trailer is going to be a continuation. The second one will probably be Ada saving the plane. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's ridiculous. Haha. As an aviation fan myself, I know that a Boeing 747-400 aircraft (the one in the trailer) can still remain in the air even with one engine failure. It can fly with three engines and doesn't nose dive like that. Jeez, TVB.

    On a different note, I still want TVB to film Triumph in the Skies II.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To cx839:

    It's a TVB series, we can't expect them to be perfect. ;)

    Me too, but it would definitely have to have the original cast. If not, then don't even bother.

    ReplyDelete