Monday, April 19, 2010

Kenneth Ma Refuses to Take Arm in Arm Picture with Nancy Wu

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

TVBE Clip

nancy_kennethnancy_kenneth01nancy_kenneth02

There have been rumours about Nancy Wu becoming acquainted with a wealthy businessman, therefore breaking up with rumoured boyfriend Kenneth Ma. The day before yesterday, Kenneth treated the cast of "A Fistful of Stances" to supper; however, although Nancy attended, Kenneth was nowhere to be seen. The rumours of him avoiding Nancy immediately circulated.

Kenneth Ma Supports Nancy Wu as Not Having 'Princess Syndrome'

Last night's supper was their first event together after the rumours of their breakup. Kenneth immediately clarified: "Last time, I had to work, so I did not attend. I'm innocent! I had no choice; it wasn't intentional. The finale's airing this evening, and everyone is here. If I wanted to avoid her, I wouldn't come tonight!" They both said that they have always been friends, and have never broken up. The two were very generous, as they took pictures together; however, Kenneth refused to take arm in arm pictures with Nancy. There were reports saying that Nancy has 'Princess Syndrome', which caused their breakup; Kenneth supported her saying, "I don't think she has 'Princess Syndrome'--at least she never did so toward me! It said that Nancy is vain, and that she's being taken care of by a wealthy businessman? I would rather they write about me being taken care of by a wealthy woman. Therefore, all of these rumours are just to promote the series".

Related post: "A Fistful of Stances" Finale Dinner & Kara Hui's 'HKFA Best Actress' Win

Personal Note: The rumours about Nancy being taken care of by a wealthy businessman are so fake! Nancy is a woman of integrity, so there is no way that Nancy would have 'Princess Syndrome'.

*Credits to mingpao, the-sun, and 30fen

2 comments:

  1. I remember reading an interview article that every HK actress will experience the fake rumor of 'being taken care of' by wealthy men - at least once throughout their career.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To sehseh:

    True, but more of the lower actress have been experiencing that lately.

    I find it funny because it's so fake, as there was no evidence of it. The media was so promoting Chow Bing Bing. :)

    ReplyDelete