Saturday, April 17, 2010

"An Uninvited Date" Visit @ TVBE Clip


Host: "When mentioning Bobby Au Yeung's merits, other than good at acting and loves to play jokes, he also has creative ideas. He is busy filming 'An Uninvited Date', but he says that he would like to create a medicine for the cast members to take".

Bobby Au Yeung Hopes to Invent Medicine to Cure Dementia

Bobby Au Yeung: "I would also like to invent a medicine to cure dementia because many people on our set have it (dementia). There are many people who forget their dialogue and start to slur. Just like Raymond Lam, me, and even John Chiang. He was like, 'I'm starting to have it, too'. Whenever we start to forget our dialogue, we will use dementia as an excuse".

Tavia Yeung Denies Being Mesmerized by Bobby Au Yeung: Refers to Bobby as 'Laugh Bomb' on Set

Host: "He said that his electricity can electrify you".

Tavia Yeung: "You mean electrify a mouse".

Host: "No, electrify you".

Tavia Yeung: "If he can electrify me, then I would not be standing here. The truth is, he likes to make me laugh to death. He doesn't need to purposely make us laugh, as he already looks funny, and his gestures are very funny".

Sire Ma Admires Bobby's Acting: Feels Nervous when Filming with Him

Host: "Although Tavia does not agree with Bobby, there is a person who really admires him. That person is Sire Ma, who plays Bobby's sister in the series".

Sire Ma: "I really like Bobby, and I really like watching him act. I was very nervous when I knew that my first outdoor scene was going to be working with Bobby and Tavia, as I had just flown back from Japan the previous night. I was so nervous that I wasn't able to sleep because I've worked in TVB for over a year, and I hadn't met Bobby in person. Thus, I was very nervous".

Host: "Did you tell Bobby that you like him?"

Sire Ma: "Yes, that is why after I told him, he takes care of me more".

Personal Note: Ha ha.... Who doesn't love Bobby? :D Sire Weibo-ed saying she is a super fan of Bobby, as she likes watching him in "A Recipe for the Heart", "Armed Reaction", "The Legendary Four Aces", "A Witness to a Prosecution", "Happy Ever After", etc. ;)

sire_bobby

*Credits to 30fen and Weibo

No comments:

Post a Comment