Tuesday, April 13, 2010

"A Fistful of Stances" Interview @ "Scoop" Clip

"Scoop"

[041310] Kevin Cheng & Kenneth Ma @ 《巴巴閉 邊個夠我查篤撐》
Transcript
Cha Siu Yan interviewed Kevin Cheng and Ma Ming over the phone.
Happy Birthday to Jazz Lam! :D

Selena Li @ TVB Blog - So happy, I heard 鐵馬尋橋 got 33 points yesterday in ratings!!!

selena

So happy!!!!! The story will get better and better! At the end, my whole family including my father, mom, and brother will have sad endings, especially my mom, I feel so sad for her! I remember there is a scene when my whole family cried because it was so sad, and my mom and dad’s acting was amazing in that scene! Remember to watch out for it!!!!! I also heard a lot of people like my relationship with Kenneth Ma in this drama and want to know if we will be together…hmmm…..You will see in the last episode! hehe….
Also, my current drama will be done filming soon and I will be busy starting up my make up school “TECHNIQUE” ! The grand opening will be April 29th! So exciting and nervous at the same time! The picture I posted is a make up done by my make up artist and she will also be teaching at my school! Isn’t it great! I love her make up!!!!!


Personal Note: So happy that the ratings are going up! :D The series is finally getting more noise! TVB and the media are heavily promoting the series! :D

He he.... Many people are asking Selena if she ends up with Ma Ming! I want them to end up, too! :D

Selena has an English name in "A Fistful of Stances". Her name is Angel! :) It is mentioned in episode 20. Keep watching, people! ;)

"A Fistful of Stances" Episode 20

"A Fistful of Stances" Episode 21

*Credits to tvb.com, 鄭嘉穎吧, and 馬國明吧

3 comments:

  1. The letter scene with Kenneth and Selena in episode 20 was so emotional and was done amazingly by both of them. I was so touched, crying, even just hearing from Selena's voice from the letter.

    I really hope they will end up together in the end! And hope ratings will rise since it's getting more promotion and recognition now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To turtle88:

    Agree 100%! The entire 7 minute scene was done very well! :) Selena's voice was very emotional while reading the letter. Ma Ming looked so sad!

    Hopefully, it will show them end up at the last minute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To hyn5:

    Hopefully, they will end up together not just at the very last moment, but with some sweet scenes of them together :D

    Relating to a previous post you had, I agree with Kenneth that they should do a modern series together as husband and wife with many sweet scenes :D hehehe

    ReplyDelete