Saturday, April 10, 2010

"Fly with Me" Trailer 3


fly01fly02

Ada Choi: "I'm 35 years old this year, and I don't even have a boyfriend! I don't have anything!"

Ada Choi: "I am Janet Bin! Janet Bin is Leung Hau Chi! Leung Hau Chi is me!"

Ada Choi: "What's your problem?! If you're shooting a gun, don't start shooting all over the place!"

Ada Choi: "Always looking for someone to kiss. Do you think that is fun?"

Kenny Wong: "Let's get to know each other first".

Ada Choi: "We'll get to know each other later!".

Ada Choi: Being a superhero is fun, but too bad there's a weakness".

Ada Choi: "Help me!"

Ada Choi: "'Fly with Me'. April 19th @ 9:30pm. A breakthrough entrance!"

Personal Note: He he.... Big butt Ada! :P Love that Andy Lau poster! :D

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

4 comments:

  1. hmmmm :) it looks good. hahaha of course...even if it wasn't, I would still give it a try for Ada ^^ heehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. To seedan:

    Same here! Giving it a try for Ada! Also, I'm looking forward to Kenny! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This series will end my TVB series dry spell. It's been like 3-4 months since I last watch a TVB series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To sehseh:

    I don't even know what TVB series are going to be big this year.

    ReplyDelete