Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Kenneth Ma & Selena Li @ "A Fistful of Stances" Episode 15


Hospital Scene

Selena: "Tong Gor Jai, weren't you gone to deliver medicine? Why are you back so fast?"

Kenneth: "I came back from Conghua this morning, and walked through the rain, so it triggered my asthma. It is so annoying!"

Selena: "I'll see you first!"

Hospital Office Scene

Selena: "Button up or you'll get cold".

Kenneth: "Wow, you're really different today. Even pigs know how to 'lead the horse back to the stable'".

Selena: "What are you talking about?"

Kenneth: "You're the one who said I'm supposed to follow the rules in the hospital. I cannot call the doctor 'Ah Mui', and that I cannot bud in line".

Selena: "Okay, I'll tell it to you again. You are now allowed to bud in line. It doesn't matter how many patients are outside. I will see you first".

Kenneth: "Is it possible that you've fallen in love with Gor Jai me?"

Selena: "I am only giving you special privilege because of patients in Conghua".

Nurse (Annie Chung): "Dr. Wing, Dr. Lam said that he will make it back on time tonight, so you do not have to work his shift".

Selena: "Okay, thanks. It seems as though it will take a while for you to cool your temperament. Since I do not have to work, why don't I give you bike ride back to the marital arts club?"

Kenneth: "That's more like it with all those privileges".

Bicycle Scene

Selena: "Tong Gor Jai, you've borrowed many raw material for medicine from others lately. Will the money you've borrowed be enough to pay your debts?"

Kenneth: "Well, that's all thanks to you, Miss Wing, because when I was a normal person back then, I wouldn't do stupid things like this. After knowing you, you've taught me things such as 'others help me, and I help others'...now it's retribution!"

Selena: "How much money do you actually owe?"

Kenneth: "One day, you will read the newspaper, and when you read that the body of a young asthmatic man with the last name of Ku has been discovered under the bridge of Zhujiang River, you will know that it's me".

Selena: "Is it really that serious?"

Kenneth: (Sighs) "A rich girl like you who is born with a silver spoon in your mouth will not understand the pain of owing other money".

Personal Note: Love how Selena keeps calling Ma Ming 棠哥仔! It's super cute! Absolutely loved Ma Ming's reaction when Selena told him to button up.

I found it super cute how Ma Ming brushed his bangs to the side when he asked Selena if she has fallen for him, and then Selena brushed her bangs to the side giving him a response. So adorable! :D

Selena was peddling pretty fast when giving Ma Ming ride. ;) He he.... Love Ma Ming and Selena!!!! :D

"A Fistful of Stances" Episode 15

"A Fistful of Stances" Episode 16

"A Fistful of Stances" Episode 17

*Credits to 李詩韻吧

3 comments:

  1. Episdoe 15 was awesome!! Starting to see more and more chemistry between Kenneth and Selena in the series! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... watching this video made me interested in seeing more.

    selina & ma ming are both adorable peopple. and they seemed to have built a good chemistry. they mention "dai ma gwai cho" a lot dont they? haha i remember watching first few episodes and they've mentioned that so many times..LOLS

    definetely your promo for this series is catching on to me...LOLS

    i am very tempted to watch fistful :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. To carmen:

    Ma Ming and Selena always have lots of chemistry. No matter if it is on or off-screen. :D

    To Lavendar_Bluez:

    Glad that your interest for the series has raised. :)

    I like how he uses 'lead the horse back to the stable" to mock people, too. :D

    I don't know if I'm really "promoting" the series, as I just love Ma Ming and Selena too much! :D But, I'm happy that you'll give the series a chance. :)

    ReplyDelete