Monday, April 5, 2010

Raymond Lam Steals Bobby Au Yeung's Girl and Helps Tavia Yeung Put on Her Shoe

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

date_01date_02

Tavia Yeung, Raymond Lam, and Bobby Au Yeung were filming "An Uninvited Date" last night. The scene was about Tavia not listening to husband Bobby's warning, and running to 'third party' Raymond's side. She ran so hard that her high heel came off. Bobby picks her high heel up for her, and Raymond helps her put it back on. Even though Tavia was panting from all of the running, she expressed that she felt as though she was Cinderella with Raymond helping her put on her shoe. She laughed, "The idol of tens of thousands of girl fans is helping me put on my shoe. I definitely feel fortunate! But, I feel most fortunate for Bobby having to carrying my shoe!"

date_03

In addition, Raymond plays a somewhat good and somewhat evil demon in the series, and he feels it is a big challenge for him. When asked if he is worried whether his fans would be jealous of him helping Tavia put on her shoe, he said, "I have worked with her the most in TVB, and I have known her for the longest, so I am not worried". On the other hand, Bobby was asked if he has any kiss scenes with Tavia, he expressed that he does not want any, as he feels embarrassed when filming kiss scenes".

Personal Note: Wow! I've posted three different news on "An Uninvited Date" in two days, and they are all different scenes, as Bobby's clothes are different. :)

Ha ha.... Bobby幫Tavia挽鞋! So funny! :D

I noticed that Raymond has gained a little bit of weight. ;) He he....

*Credits to the-sun

5 comments:

  1. "I noticed that Raymond has gained a little bit of weight. ;) He he...."

    Hahaha, Raymond always gains weight after filming with Tavia :P But I like it, because he's been so thin for so long he looked like he was going to collapse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To flor.a:

    He he.... I believe he has already gained weight when he was filming that movie with Miriam. ;)

    Yeah, I agree that he doesn't look good when he is too thin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dun mind more news on this drama, since even with all those pix and news, we still have no idea what the actual story is abt

    ReplyDelete
  4. To artbox:

    I know! They NEED to reveal more! I'm dying to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol ive notice that too he look sooo much better but agin no matter wat hes still hottt hahaa

    ReplyDelete