Monday, April 26, 2010

Leanne Li @ TVB Blog - "I Love You Guys!"

From Leanne Li's TVB Blog

leanne

English translation:

Dear friends,

I am very happy that you guys have been by my side for the past few years for my days in the entertainment business. Due to my father's health problem, I will be returning to Canada to spend time with him for the time being. At the same time, I will be able to complete my university degree. Please pray for my father and pray for the road ahead of me. I will really miss everyone and Hong Kong because everyone has been giving me support during my past years of loneliness and weakness. That is how I am able to be stronger and live happier. I love you guys! I hope to see you guys in the near future :)

Love and God bless you all,
Leanne

Personal Note: God bless and good luck to Leanne and her father! I will certainly miss her as a host on TVB8.

*Credits to tvb.com

5 comments:

  1. aww i'm sad to hear she's going back to Canada but her father's health is more important, I will definitely keep her in my prayers and hope her dad heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hy vong se SOM Cô trợ Lại TVB . Hoa hậu cua rat nhieu Cô

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Keymond:

    Don't know what you're saying, as I don't understand Viet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry, i said "Hope she will come back TVB soon. Miss her verry much"

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Keymond:

    Leanne has already returned. The series she filmed right after her return was "The Truth". She plays Lai Lok Yi's girlfriend in there.

    ReplyDelete