Friday, April 9, 2010

"A Fistful of Stances" Trailer 6


fist01fist02fist03fist04fist05

Narrator: "A huge debt of blood to the death!"

Kenneth Ma: "For twenty years, how did my father die?! Why did he die?! Can someone tell me!

Yuen Chau: "Platoon Leader! Platoon Leader!"

Narrator: "The final battle! The hands must be brutal, and the heart must be ruthless!"

Dominic Lam: "From the beginning, I am a heinous, bad guy! Is that correct?!"

Kevin Cheng: "If Ah Ngan is missing a strand of hair, I will definitely not let you guys get away with this!"

Kara Hui: "Why are you doing this to me?!"

Narrator: "The fight for the championship...will it settle the score of revenge?"

Yuen Chau: "Whatever you got yourself into today, it's retribution!"

Narrator: "'A Fistful of Stances'. Unleashing the final climax!"

Personal Note: Yes! Another trailer! TVB is really pushing the series now! :)

Come on, ratings! Please break 30 points! I believe in you! (Fingers crossed!)

"A Fistful of Stances" Episode 18

"A Fistful of Stances" Episode 19

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

3 comments:

  1. I did not follow this series when it started, and do not really have the intention to. But last week I happen (by chance) to watch episode 9 of the series and got kinda hooked. I ended up watching from episode 9 all the way to 18. =D Thanks to AOD. And I must say the series is rather good. Wonder why the ratings isn't good.

    Probably most TVB series viewers are like me... I don't think this series will be nice when I read the plot and as such, did not give the series a chance. But I must say I am very wrong to pre-judge it.

    Every episode has been good. The acting is also well done, the crying bits were not draggy, the story progressed at a good pace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To TVB Review:

    Not just you, many viewers (in HK and Mainland) started to watch it from episode 11 and on.

    "Every episode has been good. The acting is also well done, the crying bits were not draggy, the story progressed at a good pace".

    Agree on your whole last bit there. The series is fast-paced, not draggy, and not at all rushed. This is a good series, and it should receive more recognition, as it deserves more. :) I really hope the ratings will go increase, as TVB is finally pushing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. everyone must watch this drama cause it is really good, trust me you wont regret it..

    ReplyDelete