Sunday, April 4, 2010

Myolie Wu Prank Calls Kenneth Ma and Nancy Wu

This is the uncut version of 'Mission 3' when Myolie Wu went on Kitty Yuen and Fama's game show, "Mini Mega Fun Show", back on May 6, 2009.

This version (aired on J2 Channel) is almost two minutes longer than the version aired on TVB Jade Channel.


Mission 3: Make the Person Say 'I Love You'

Myolie: I'll try to call this person.
Fama & Kitty: This person is?
Kitty: A male friend.
Myolie: Ma Ming.
6 Wing: Do you think Ma Ming is okay?
C Kwan: Do you think Ma Ming is playful?
6 Wing: Ma Ming is okay playful.
Myolie: No, the problem is that it is very difficult to have him say it.
C Kwan: How about we don't focus on that saying? We can cover a bigger area.
Myolie: But I can't ask him if he likes me.
C Kwan & Kitty: You can!
Myolie: I can?
C Kwan: Yes.
Kitty: Obviously, that wouldn't be the first thing you say. You have to slowly get to the topic. Start off with something like 'actually, we are....'
Myolie: We don't have to slowly get to the topic because, when we have to ask something, we ask it right away.
Kitty: Oh.
6 Wing: Do you like me? You'll say that first when you call him?
Myolie: Yes. He will immediately say 'love'.
Kitty: Really?
Myolie: Yes, do you believe it?
C Kwan & Kitty: Okay, let's try it.
Kitty: Are all of your guy friends like this?
Myolie: No.
Kitty: If so, then you should call three of them. Try calling three guys, and say to them, 'I like you very much!'
Myolie: Actually, only Ma Ming is like that! I don't know if he'll pick up. This game is pretty fun.
Ma Ming: Hello?
Myolie: Hello, Ma Ming?
Ma Ming: Yes.
Myolie: It's Myolie!
Ma Ming: What's up?
Myolie: Are you free?
Ma Ming: What are you doing?
Myolie: What are you doing?
Ma Ming: I'm not doing anything. I just finished.
Myolie: You've done the costume fitting, and have left?
Ma Ming: Yes, I'm done the fitting, and I've left. Are you at the company?
Myolie: No, I'm not at the company.
Ma Ming: What's up? What's up?
Myolie: Nothing. Were you happy when you came over to my house for a BBQ yesterday?
Ma Ming: Happy. What's up?
Myolie: Do you love me?
Ma Ming: I love you!
Myolie: Thank you! Bye bye!
Fama: That's impossible!
Kitty: Why was that so easy?!
C Kwan: You guys are actually together!
6 Wing: That's impossible! I suspect that they were doing more than BBQing last night!
Kitty: That's correct! Why don't you give me Ma Ming's number, and I'll try to call him. I'll say exactly what you said, 'I love you', and see what happens.
Fama, Myolie & Kitty: All right!
Kitty: We'll see if Kenneth Ma is a very open kind of guy!
Myolie: You'll have to tell him that you are Kitty.
Kitty: I will. No problem.
Ma Ming: Hello?
Kitty: Hello, may I speak to Mr. Kenneth Ma?
Ma Ming: Speaking!
Kitty: It's Kitty Yuen!
Ma Ming: What's up?
Kitty: I just want to thank you for coming on our programme last time.
Ma Ming: Don't mention it.
Kitty: Actually, we are very fortunate to have you on as a guest.
Ma Ming: Thank you.
Kitty: Actually, after that time, I....
Ma Ming: Are you playing the Fama and Kitty show?
Kitty: Kitty show? I don't have any whiskers.
Ma Ming: You guys are playing the Fama and Kitty show, right?
Kitty: Fama and Kitty show? What is that?
Ma Ming: Tavia Yeung just called me.
Kitty: Why did Tavia call you?
Ma Ming: She asked if I love her or not.
Kitty: Tavia?!
Myolie: It's Myolie!
Ma Ming: Myolie, Myolie Wu!
Myolie: Hey, did your voice get cut off?
Kitty: So, the one he actually likes is Tavia!
Myolie: You came to my house yesterday for BBQ, and you say it's Tavia!
Ma Ming: I just finished the costume fitting [for "A Fistful of Stances"].
C Kwan: He actually likes Tavia. No one ever liked you!
Kitty: So, no one ever liked you!
Ma Ming: I mixed it up.
C Kwan: Everybody likes Tavia, and nobody likes you!
Myolie: Say again.
Ma Ming: I just saw Tavia, so I mixed it up and said the wrong 'Yi'.
Myolie: You just said it wrong, right?
Ma Ming: Yes, I just said it wrong.
Myolie: Then who am I?
C Kwan: Tavia!
Ma Ming: You are Myolie.
Myolie: Do you love me?
Ma Ming: Love you, love you....
Myolie: How much love?
Ma Ming: Really love. Is this recorded? It's recorded right?
Myolie: I'll let you off this time.
Ma Ming: Really love.
Kitty: What about me?
Ma Ming: Are you Kitty?
Kitty: Yes.
Ma Ming: I really love you, too.
Kitty: Do you love me more or do you love Nancy Wu more?
Ma Ming: I love Myolie the most.
6 Wing: Does he love Tavia the most?
C Kwan: He loves Tavia the most.
6 Wing: You love Tavia the most. You've mixed them up.
Kitty: You love Tavia the most. You should get that cleared up.
Myolie: Okay, it's time to hang up.
Ma Ming: Do I have to record it again? Myolie, I love you!
Myolie: There's no need to. It's enough.
Ma Ming: It's recorded? Okay.
Myolie: Okay. I'm finished using you now. Okay, bye bye.
Ma Ming: Okay, bye bye.
Ma Ming: Okay, bye bye!
Myolie: That's so mean!
C Kwan: That's not mean. It's just that he doesn't like you.
Fama: He loves Tavia!


Mission 4: Make the Person Say 'You Are Very Bored!'

Myolie: I'll call Nancy.
6 Wing & Kitty: Who is Nancy?
Myolie: Nancy Wu.
C Kwan & Kitty: Okay.
Nancy: Hello.
Myolie: Hello, Silly Woman.
Nancy: Yes.
Myolie: It's me.
Nancy: What's up?
Myolie: Are you finished with work?
Nancy: I'm finished.
Myolie: Oh. Hey, did you know that Fama's recent songs are very good?
Nancy: Really?
Myolie: Have you listened to any of them?
Nancy: I've listened to some. Do you think that they are good to listen to?
Myolie: They're okay. It's passable.
(Kitty's card: What are their names? Who is more handsome?)
Nancy: Oh, then there is room for improvement then.
(6 Wing's card: I love C Kwan very much.)
Myolie: No, I.... Hold on a second.
Nancy: You want to me....
Myolie: Hold on a second. I cannot control myself being deeply in love with C Kwan.
Nancy: You cannot control yourself being deeply in love with C Kwan?
Myolie: What do you think?
Nancy: You can be friends. Everything starts off as being friends first.
Myolie: No, what should I do if the paparazzi takes pictures [of us]?
Nancy: It shouldn't be a big deal.
Myolie: Do you think I have a chance?
Nancy: Definitely a chance, as you are single. You should see if he is single, too.
(6 Wing's card: He has a wife.)
Nancy: Is he not single? Look at how happy you are!
Myolie: I think I'll have to call you back later.
(Kitty's card: His feet stink.)
C Kwan: What's wrong with you?
6 Wing: He has a wife!

Related post: Ma Ming Says 'I Love You' to Myolie Wu

Personal Note: I can't believe that there's a uncut version of Ma Ming saying 'I love you' to Myolie. Ha ha.... Too funny! :D

Ma Ming and Nancy just finished the costume fitting of "A Fistful of Stances". Myolie lied to Ma Ming, saying that she was not at the company. He he.... Ma Ming had to be playing a prank on Myolie by calling her Tavia when Kitty called him. It is impossible for him to mix them up, as he knew that he was talking to Myolie before. He he.... :D

TVB must have aired this on J2 because Ma Ming went on Cha Siu Yan's radio show a few days ago, and she was making fun of Ma Ming for always saying 'I love you' to Myolie. Also, Myolie told Cha Siu Yan that Ma Ming always says 'I love you' to her in the makeup room. Super cute! :D

Myolie trying to prank Nancy is very funny, too. Nancy was very serious when answering her question about whether Myolie had a chance with C Kwan. I bet it is very hard for people to call Myolie 無聊, as she is not the 無聊 type. Therefore, Nancy thought Myolie was serious. He he.... :P

I liked how Myolie called Nancy 'Silly Woman'! He he.... :D

15 comments:

  1. LOL! I definitely had a good laugh. It's hilarious how Nancy actually fell for this and even supported Myolie to woo C Kwan. ''Look how happy you are'' BWHAHAHA...

    Kenneth is so sweet, has to make sure his ''I love you'' to Myolie is recorded. And when he said ''ok, bye bye'' it sounded especially cute. They're just too cute..

    and thanks for the transcript :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgot to ask, do you know where I can find that recent siu yan jeh radio show with Kenneth?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Anonymous:

    You're welcome! I'm glad that you enjoyed the clips. :)

    You can listen to Ma Ming's Cha Siu Yan phone interview here: http://tieba.baidu.com/%C2%ED%B9%FA%C3%F7/shipin/play/4166ee07c85fe1c96139f95e

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, is there any where I can download Ma Ming's Cha Siu Yan phone interview? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, I found the interview. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I highly recommend everyone to listen to the radio interview, especially the part Ma Ming says he says "I Love You" to everyone. It's so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. To carmen:

    That's good that you found interview, as I only had posted the link to listen to the interview in my response to Anonymous.

    You can also find the DL link in Ma Ming's baidu. :)

    To Anonymous:

    It is definitely worth a listen, as I have already posted it on June 21, 2009 titled: Ma Ming says "I Love You" to Myolie Wu! http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com/2009/06/ma-ming-says-i-love-you-to-myolie-wu.html

    But, I guessed many fans have missed that post. That's alright because this post is the uncut version. And it also has Nancy's part.

    The one that TVB aired on Jade only had 3 missions. The 4th mission was edited out. Luckily, TVB aired it on J2 Channel. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a GOOD laugh with this vids. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha means bosco & myo is not tgt =/
    Coz nancy say she's single

    ReplyDelete
  10. To Anonymous:

    They have never admitted in being a pair. The media is the only one that keeps talking about them as a pair.

    Nancy did not know she was being pranked, so she was being very truthful. :D He he....

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol I wonder if Nancy really didn't know Myolie was prank calling her. Even Kenneth knew he was being prank called and prank Myolie back! Though her voice did sound very casual. Too bad I wish they called Nancy back just like they did with Kenneth.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ROFL~!! after looking at the tvb e news clip of the other truth promo..haha the tavia and kenneth interaction made me think of this game hahaha myolie , kenneth and tavia hahaha all three of them hahaha

    i also noticed how myolie's face "lums" a bit more when ma ming says it again each time...hahaha it's soo cute~!! arrr i want kenneth as a friend~!~!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! Does anyone know where I can watch Kenneth Ma on the Kitty and Fama prank show? Thanks in advance!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I decided to rewatch this after your news post! haha Ma Ming <3 <3

    ReplyDelete