Saturday, April 17, 2010

"Imperfection" MV Directed by Julian Cheung ft. Myolie Wu

From Julian Cheung's Sina Blog

"Imperfection" - Deanie Ip & Andy Hui

I finally did the best one!


Saying it once again!
I was in Hokkaido filming a TV series.
I needed to help myself film a MV, so before I began to shot, I've invited a couple of good friends to experiment with first.
The final outcome is...
Actually better than my own MV.

Here, I again thank Myolie for her outstanding performance...
I must thank my assistant Ah Tung for his first time performance. You guys must remember him, as he will also has a guest star role in TVB's series.
Also thank you to Si Dor Ping (our hairstylist) and Ah Leng (head of wardrobe) for adding to the final touches, making this journey even more brilliant!!!

Personal Note: I do remember Chi Lam saying that he was going to post this MV back when he was still filming "The Flying Fish of Winter". :D

No comments:

Post a Comment