Monday, August 12, 2013

Filming Jackie Chan's Movie: Kenneth Ma Goes Blank

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

It is rumoured that Kenneth Ma has already received three million to film his first movie. Yesterday, when accepting a phone interview, he frankly said that he has already received the company's confirmation: "I cannot say how much money, but the fee is indeed really good. Good to the extent that I went blank when I heard it, since I am a newcomer in the film industry after all". Kenneth also said that he will take on a learning attitude to learn from the two big brothers, director Frankie Chan and producer Jackie Chan.

Related post: Kenneth Ma Catches the Attention of Jackie Chan: Pocketing Three Million to Attack Film Industry

Personal Note: Ha ha.... Already pictured Ma Ming's face going blank when I heard the rumoured fee!

*Credits to the-sun

No comments:

Post a Comment