Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Blast from the Past: Flora Chan 《Free》

Release Date: June 7, 2001

01. I Still Remember Who I Am

02. Superstitious

03. Satan and Angel

04. Believe in Intuition

05. Model Student

06. Sadness or Not

07. Water Made Me

08. Stare at Me

09. Not Mine

10. Free

11. Only Know That It Is Difficult for Me to Avoid (Bonus Track)

Track List:
01. 我還記得我是誰 I Still Remember Who I Am
02. 迷信 Superstitious
03. 撒旦與天使 Satan and Angel
04. 相信直覺 Believe in Intuition
05. 模範生 Model Student
06. 悲哀不悲哀 Sadness or Not
07. 水造了我 Water Made Me
08. 望住我 Stare at Me
09. 不是我的 Not Mine
10. 自在 Free
11. 只知我難避開 (Bonus Track) Only Know That It Is Difficult for Me to Avoid

6 comments:

  1. I'm not to familiar with Flora's second album but I do like the sub song for HH2! Thanks again for posting hyn5!

    @hyn5: Did Flora write any of her songs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Guru:

    I didn't really like Flora's second album.

    Flora composed "Red and Green Lights", "Believe in Intuition, "Afraid of You Being Afraid of Me Being Afraid (The Love We Make)" (and she also wrote the English portion of the lyrics), and "Can Love".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I didn't know Flora composed some of her songs! I used to like listening to "Red and Green Lights", "Believe in Intuition" and "Can Love"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To sport3888:

      Flora hums out the melodies and gets someone else to play it out for her.

      Delete
  4. My favorite song from this album was "Superstitious"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To sport3888:

      My favourite songs from this album are "I Still Remember Who I Am" and "Only Know That It Is Difficult for Me to Avoid".

      Delete