Updates on Twitter!

- "Line Walker: The Prelude" Week 4: averaged 23.2 points.
- "Oh My Grad" Week 3: averaged 21.7 points.
- Kenneth Ma Guest Stars in "Line Walker: The Prelude" Finale
- "Michael Miu, Felix Wong & Kent Tong on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- "My Ages Apart" Promotional Clip 1 & See See TVB Clips
- Anniversary Series Promotional Clip
- 《堅離地愛堅離地》 "Kennedy Loves Kennedy" Costume Fitting
- Moses Chan & Ada Choi on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- TVB 50th Anniversary Light Switching Ceremony
- "The Exorcist's Meter" Promotional Clips 1-4 & See See TVB Clips

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Tuesday, October 17, 2017.

Monday, May 16, 2011

"Ghetto Justice" Promotional Clip 3

video

Narrator: "Comes from the lower class, but can also be successful".

Myolie Wu: "If you want to deal with a big case, obviously must take the initiative".

Myolie Wu: "There will be a day when I am definitely able to walk up these stairs".

Narrator: "Willing to endure. Willing to learn. A housewife can also upgrade herself".

Joyce Tang: "I'm thinking of training myself to become a housewife legal assistant".

Kevin Cheng: "You wrote whatever I said. Really wasn't a challenge for you, housewife legal assistant".

Narrator: "Keep a ball of fire. Nothing will be a challenge for you".

Sharon Chan: "Actually, I returned this time because I want to save up some money, and then open a small French restaurant".

Narrator: "'Ghetto Justice'. May 30th. Try to make a good showing for you".

Personal Note: Joyce's character reminds me of Kenix's character in "Legal Entanglement". :P

*Credits to www.myoliewu.org

1 comment:

  1. Kevin and Joyce also collaborated in Placebo Cure. Hehe

    ReplyDelete