Monday, October 14, 2013

Kenneth Ma Protects Skin to Maintain Youth

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

010203

Kenneth Ma shot a new advertisement for a skin care brand that he endorses. Following the cool pilot in "Triumph in the Skies II", he has the anniversary series "The Hippocratic Crush II" airing; this is his work that is going for 'TV King'. "My acting path has always been rather young and active. Everyone thinks that I look as though I am in my early 30s...still a young siu sang...proves that I have kept myself well".

Kenneth usually gets skin care treatments and massages to maintain the quality of his skin...also looks younger.

Personal Note: Ha ha.... During the 'S4' days, many people complained about Ma Ming being old. Now, a lot of people say that he looks young! :P

*Credits to mingpao and the-sun

No comments:

Post a Comment