Thursday, October 10, 2013

"Eunuch Five Tigers" Filming Sales Presentation

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

Apple Daily Clip

01

Wayne Lai, Nancy Wu, Edwin Siu, Power Chan, and Raymond Wong, the original cast of "The Confidant", went to Kam Tin to film a Sales Presentation for "Eunuch Five Tigers". The story talks about them discovering treasure left behind from the Qing Dynasty after leaving the palace. Wayne and bandit Raymond Wong were fighting over treasure. Although the crew arranged a double for Wayne to film a scene where he was clamping Raymond with a scissor kick, he still did it himself when on wires. He said, "Haven't been on wires for a long time. The last time was a rather simple shot. I think it's everyone taking care of me". Raymond Wong said, "Expect that there will be even more action scenes when it's official. (Have pressure for a sequel?) No. I have confidence in the 'Eunuch Five Tigers'. Everyone has chemistry".

Raymond Cho, who portrays a blacksmith eunuch, and Edwin filmed a seemingly homosexual plot line. Raymond Cho laughingly said, "I am also okay if homosexuality is required when officially filming. I would rather choose Edwin than Raymond Wong. He's too manly...very disgusting". After hearing that Raymond Cho had chosen him, Edwin said, "I don't want him to choose me. Choose Power. He is even more refined...would definitely not oppose". Regarding being rejected by Raymond Cho, Raymond Wong said, "Better to not choose me! I'm afraid of throwing up!"

Edwin revealed that Aimee would be joining the series after giving birth: "Don't know when filming starts. Do pregnant women have to rest for three months after giving birth? I think that the quickest is after March 2014!"

Nancy, who was in a bandit look, was on a horse. She said that the last time she rode on a horse was during the filming of "Twin of Brothers", which was ten years ago. She said, "Very fun. The first installment said that I died. Don't know how the future story will be arranged".

Personal Note: Wayne looks like Charlie Chaplin!

Doubt that the homosexual storyline will be kept in the actual series.

*Credits to appledaily, the-sun, and singtao

No comments:

Post a Comment