Thursday, January 31, 2013

Selena Li and Katy Kung Keep Eye on 'Hot Property' Kenneth Ma

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

TVBE Clip

TVB8 Clip

Apple Daily Clip

01

Yesterday, Kenneth Ma, Selena Li, and Katy Kung attended a public event in Ho Man Tin. Selena and Katy, who are both former girlfriends of Patrick Tang, were not awkward at all despite being at the same event. Selena even joked around with her previous rumours with Kenneth, laughingly saying, "My fans said that Kenneth is 'hot property', telling us to date. I told him that, if we are single in five years, should get married!"

Afterward, Katy also joined the 'fight', laughingly saying that she also thinks that Kenneth is 'hot property', and also revealed that Kenneth just got her number: "He told me to tell everyone that he just got my number. We have known each other for a long time". Kenneth explained, "I just exchanged numbers because I don't have her number...not wanting to pursue. Everyone says that I am 'hot property' in front of reporters, but don't care about me behind the scenes". Regarding good friend Elaine Yiu's insinuation that Patrick loves to eat pork chops ('Pork Chop Miss HK' Kayi Cheung) seeming to be standing up for her, she said, "She (Elaine) has a good heart. We are very good friends. Thanks to her for speaking up for me. (Do you know whether Patrick is dating or not?) No contact. Don't know".

01

Selena Li: "I didn't say get married. I initially said date...this is a joke between me and Ma Ming for many years...everyone does not need to be too serious!"

Personal Note: Ha ha.... How come Ma Ming and Selena didn't make this promise five years ago? :P

Katy has always been a fan of Ma Ming...remember her choosing him as her favourite constable in "The Four" on a webisode from a few years ago where she invited him on a 'date'.... :)

*Credits to kennethma.org, the-sun, appledaily, mingpao, and Weibo

No comments:

Post a Comment