- The series will revolve around a law firm and will focus on civil matters. It will use a lighthearted way to bring out interesting cases. In the series, there will be song and dance performances.
- Roger Kwok will play Lo So (盧甦), a solicitor. He is a melancholic, cool-toned guy. When he speaks, there is a delay; after finishing a phrase, he must think a while before saying the second phrase. He would keep a distance from the people around him. What he says is very scum-like, causing people to feel utterly ashamed.
- Pal Sinn will play Jess Lam Cheuk Si (藍爵士), a solicitor. He is a weird person. He used to be a singer who released an album before. Although he became a lawyer, he still has dreams toward the arts, so he becomes a guest actor. He will pursue Grace Wong.
- Johnson Lee will play Yu Do Chun (余多春), a solicitor who knows how to enjoy life.
- Raymond Cho will play Sing Ming (盛鳴), an active lawyer who loves sports. He has an exaggerating personality.
- Sharon Chan will play Ku Ka Ying (顧嘉瑩), a solicitor who is an unmarried mother. She is a stubborn girl. She and Roger are initially an arguing pair. She and boyfriend Stefan Wong have a four-year-old son whose custody has been given to her elder sister (played by Joyce Tang). In the end, she and Roger will be a pair.
- Selena Li will play Elsa, a Barbie-like solicitor. She is a spoiled, rich girl. She is an unprofessional lawyer who likes to dress up; she will have many different looks. She is Johnson's domineering wife. She has an egotistical personality. She does not like to have kids. She is frigid toward her husband.
- Joyce will play a lawyer who frequently gets picked on by others. She has a gentle and low-profile personality. She is Raymond's wife.
- Helena Law will play Selena's mother. She will create chaos.
- Grace will play Honey Yau Mat (尤蜜), a barrister. She is Selena's rival. She really respects Johnson. She will flirt with Johnson. She will intervene in Selena and Johnson's marriage. She will have a romantic storyline with Pal.
- Brian Tse will play a pupil barrister.
- Vin Choi will play Hugo Ko Kwai (高貴), a pupil barrister.
- Clayton Li will play a pupil barrister.
- So Yan Chi will play Roger's secretary.
- Lily Ho will play Roger's ex-girlfriend.
- Kristy Leung will play the younger version of Sharon's character.
Visit @ "Scoop" Clip (112212)
Blessing Ceremony @ TVBE Clip (113012)
Completion Banquet @ TVBE Clip (010413)
Completion Banquet @ "Scoop" Clip (010413)
FYI: The Chinese title of this series has been changed to 《熟男有惑》 (literally translated as "Mature Men Have Tricks"). The official English title is "Awfully Lawful".
Related post: "Awfully Lawful" @ FILMART 2013
Related post: 《法網囂雄》 "Arrogant Man of Justice" Costume Fitting
Related post: Roger Kwok Playing a Lawyer: Afraid of Memorizing Lines Most
Personal Note: What's with everyone's look?! Selena looks like a Miss Xiguan! o_O
Ha ha.... Roger was initially afraid of having to memorize a lot of court dialogue; however, as a solicitor in the series, he should be able to avoid extensive dialogue! :P
*Credits to the-sun, ihktv, selena-li.com, and Weibo