Updates on Twitter!

- "Michael Miu, Felix Wong & Kent Tong on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- "My Ages Apart" See See TVB Clips
- "Nothing Special Force" Week 3: averaged 19.8 points.
- "Line Walker: The Prelude" Week 3: averaged 23.8 points.
- "Oh My Grad" Week 2: averaged 22.3 points.
- Anniversary Series Promotional Clip
- 《堅離地愛堅離地》 "Kennedy Loves Kennedy" Costume Fitting
- Moses Chan & Ada Choi on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- TVB 50th Anniversary Light Switching Ceremony
- "The Exorcist's Meter" Promotional Clips 1-3 & See See TVB Clip

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Monday, October 9, 2017.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

"Master of Play" Sand Painting 9

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

video

每個人都想做好人,但是有多少人可以做得到?為何每次我決定要做一件好事,去彌補我過去做過的一件錯事時,上天總是用不同的方法告訴我,無論我做什麼也好,原來都於事無補。

Everyone wants to be a good person, but how many people can actually do it? How come every time I decide to do something good to make up for something bad I did in the past, the heavens would always use different ways to tell me that, no matter what I do, it's actually useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment