Updates on Twitter!

- "Michael Miu, Felix Wong & Kent Tong on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- "My Ages Apart" See See TVB Clips
- "Nothing Special Force" Week 3: averaged 19.8 points.
- "Line Walker: The Prelude" Week 3: averaged 23.8 points.
- "Oh My Grad" Week 2: averaged 22.3 points.
- Anniversary Series Promotional Clip
- 《堅離地愛堅離地》 "Kennedy Loves Kennedy" Costume Fitting
- Moses Chan & Ada Choi on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- TVB 50th Anniversary Light Switching Ceremony
- "The Exorcist's Meter" Promotional Clips 1-3 & See See TVB Clip

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Monday, October 9, 2017.

Friday, March 4, 2011

"Grace Under Fire" Promotional Clip 7

video

Liu Xuan: "My name is Mok Gwai Lan. What's your name?"

Bosco Wong: "After getting along with each other for a while, they made me understand what is true love".

Fala Chen: "Have you found someone to spend the rest of your life with?"

Liu Xuan: "He must have a sense of justice. A true man".

Kenneth Ma: "But I still don't understand what I have to do in order to make her truly like me".

Kenneth Ma: "Fa!"

Fala Chen: "Don't always pester me! From the beginning to the end, I never liked you".

Fala Chen: "I don't want to lose you! I don't want Gwai Lan to snatch you away!"

Fala Chen: "You're heartless! Heartless!"

Kenneth Ma: "Lung, you snatched my woman?!"

Narrator: "'Grace Under Fire'. March 7th @ 9:30pm".

Personal Note: Ha ha.... Finally a clip on the complicated romantic storyline.... :P

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

2 comments:

  1. Ah! Maybe Fala will end up with Bosco. I guess he'll accept her at the end? Can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sweet how Kenneth is always there for Fala and really love her. I love to watch guys willing to do anything for his love :D

    ReplyDelete