Updates on Twitter!

- "Michael Miu, Felix Wong & Kent Tong on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- "My Ages Apart" See See TVB Clips
- "Nothing Special Force" Week 3: averaged 19.8 points.
- "Line Walker: The Prelude" Week 3: averaged 23.8 points.
- "Oh My Grad" Week 2: averaged 22.3 points.
- Anniversary Series Promotional Clip
- 《堅離地愛堅離地》 "Kennedy Loves Kennedy" Costume Fitting
- Moses Chan & Ada Choi on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- TVB 50th Anniversary Light Switching Ceremony
- "The Exorcist's Meter" Promotional Clips 1-3 & See See TVB Clip

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Monday, October 9, 2017.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"Grace Under Fire" Promotional Clip 6

video

Liu Xuan: "This series has more fight scenes".

Bosco Wong: "Sometimes she bruises her arms and legs, but she continues until the end".

Liu Xuan: "When fighting, I try my best to also think of ways so that it doesn't resemble gymnastics".

Kenneth Ma: "Everyone already knew from the start that she would be dubbed, but she insisted on performing in Cantonese, so I really admire her for this".

Liu Xuan: "Let's admire my first strike together. 'Grace Under Fire'".

("Grace Under Fire". March 7th @ 9:30pm.)

Personal Note: From the previews, Liu Xuan's fight scenes seem to be quite good.

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

No comments:

Post a Comment