ontv Clip
Ming Pao Clip
stheadline Clip
More Forms Clip
Kenneth Ma Explains the 'Level 10 Beauty Filter' Mystery, Kelly Fu Spent Two Full Days for the Fitting Process
Artistes Kenneth Ma and Kelly Fu attended a promotional event today for the TVB series "Mrs. Revenge". She revealed that this was only her first collaboration with Kenneth. Playing a big celebrity in the series, she had many pretty costumes. She laughingly said that the fitting process also took two full days, making her feel as though she had returned to her former career as a model.
Regarding netizens saying that Kenneth had a 'level 10 beauty filter' in the series, with excessive skin smoothing that looked unnatural, he said, "Because the series resembles a fairytale, and my character setup is also fairytale-like. Perhaps viewers are not used to it. I was not used to it at first either. Later thought that it was nothing special. Don't think that I became more handsome; for guys, there isn't much of a difference. (What was your wife Roxanne Tong's reaction?) She did not have much of a reaction. Perhaps she watches a lot of Korean and Mainland dramas. Mainland and Korean dramas are often very dreamy and would have filters". He emphasized that he did not request to add the filter: "I have no control over whether they are added or not. I could speak up but would not. I only found out after it got released; these are also decisions made by the producer". Kelly praised Kenneth's good condition after getting married. Kenneth jokingly attributed it having nourishing soups made by his wife. In addition, talking about female lead Samantha Ko's absence from the promotion due to filming a Mainland drama, Kenneth admitted that he does not know when she would be returning to promotions: "I don't want to stop her from earning money in Mainland, but also want her to rejoin the team soon. Because this is a female-led series, it is a bit awkward with her not being here".
*Credits to on.cc, mingpao, stheadline, and moreforms
No comments:
Post a Comment