Updates on Twitter!

- "Heart and Greed" Week 2: averaged 21.5 points.
- "My Ages Apart" Week 5: averaged 23.2 points.
- "Heart and Greed" Sub Song 3 MV
- "The Exorcist's Meter" Sub Song (Ram Chiang & Hubert Wu Acoustic Version)
- TV Awards Presentation 2017 Nominations
- "Heart and Greed" Sub Song 2 (Full Version)
- "My Ages Apart" Sub Song (Full Version)
- 《包青天再起風雲》 "Justice Bao: The First Year" Costume Fitting & Blessing Ceremony
- Nancy Sit, Louis Yuen, Bernice Liu, Johnny Tang & Joyce Chan on "Starry Starry Talk"
- Bobby Au Yeung Wins 'Best Comedy Performance' at the 22nd Asian Television Awards

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Sunday, December 17, 2017.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

"Lives of Omission" Promotional Clip 3

CREDIT IF REPOSTED


Michael Tse: "When being a cop, must be crazier than the triads".

Michael Tse: "Go to this place for me, and steal a list of names. If you don't do it, I will arrest you right now".

Hugo Wong: "Sergeant Leung Siu Tong, we have reason to suspect that you have embezzled stolen goods".

Michael Tse: "As long as the job is done, it doesn't matter what methods are taken".

Michael Tse: "You guys are not suspecting that I killed Cheng Sir, right?"

Damian Lau: "I really don't want to suspect you".

Michael Tse: "I also have limits. I will beat whoever crosses the line".

Michael Tse: "I dare you to do bad things. If I, Laughing, don't arrest you, then my surname is not Leung".

Narrator: "'Lives of Omission". August 1st @ 9:30pm".

Personal Note: So movie-like! :)

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

4 comments:

  1. is laughing evil in this series cuz he seem evil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing's role actually looking pretty good in this trailer. I don't think he's evil. He might doing undercover again and got caught up in the mess.

    See I'm still open to Laughing and not a hater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really excited for this! I just hope it's good since I know they're rushing production on this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm I'm not too fond of the color hue they used for the series though O.o

    ReplyDelete