Updates on Twitter!

- "Michael Miu, Felix Wong & Kent Tong on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- "My Ages Apart" See See TVB Clips
- "Nothing Special Force" Week 3: averaged 19.8 points.
- "Line Walker: The Prelude" Week 3: averaged 23.8 points.
- "Oh My Grad" Week 2: averaged 22.3 points.
- Anniversary Series Promotional Clip
- 《堅離地愛堅離地》 "Kennedy Loves Kennedy" Costume Fitting
- Moses Chan & Ada Choi on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- TVB 50th Anniversary Light Switching Ceremony
- "The Exorcist's Meter" Promotional Clips 1-3 & See See TVB Clip

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Monday, October 9, 2017.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

"Lives of Omission" Promotional Clip 5

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

video

Narrator: "Only a replacement?"

Michael Tse: "Miss, can you tell me your name? Because you and one of my friends look very much alike".

Michael Tse: "I thought that Karen could only appear in my memories".

Fala Chen: "I'm not Karen. I'm Jodie".

Narrator: "Only a toy?"

Bosco Wong: "What you owe me...can't even pay it back in a lifetime!"

Bosco Wong: "I want you to pay your debt with your body".

Kate Tsui: "I'm worth it for you to use your life to hate me?!"

Bosco Wong: "Worth it!"

Narrator: "No turning back. No resentment. No regrets".

Fala Chen: "I just want to be by your side to accompany you when you fall down".

Kate Tsui: "If you make it back alive, let's start over".

Narrator: "'Lives of Omission'. Monday @ 9:30pm".

Personal Note: Looking forward to this more and more.... :)

*Credits to lovebosco.net

1 comment:

  1. i think this series would get good ratings

    ReplyDelete