Updates on Twitter!

- "Michael Miu, Felix Wong & Kent Tong on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- "My Ages Apart" See See TVB Clips
- "Nothing Special Force" Week 3: averaged 19.8 points.
- "Line Walker: The Prelude" Week 3: averaged 23.8 points.
- "Oh My Grad" Week 2: averaged 22.3 points.
- Anniversary Series Promotional Clip
- 《堅離地愛堅離地》 "Kennedy Loves Kennedy" Costume Fitting
- Moses Chan & Ada Choi on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- TVB 50th Anniversary Light Switching Ceremony
- "The Exorcist's Meter" Promotional Clips 1-3 & See See TVB Clip

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Monday, October 9, 2017.

Monday, July 18, 2011

"The Life and Times of a Sentinel" Promotional Clip 5

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

video

Narrator: "Power that can overwhelm world. Power within the harem".

Grace Wong: "I have become an old witch like you...using insidious and villainous tricks to persecute Shunzhi!"

Narrator: "Destiny is revealed. Identity being controlled".

Selena Li: "I don't want to enter the palace. I don't want to be any princess. I beg you to help us!"

Narrator: "Freely letting others manipulate. On the road to ruin".

Kenneth Ma: "There is nothing that can't be changed".

Elaine Yiu: "I am already the emperor's woman. What can you change?"

Narrator: "Using up all tricks. Difficult to escape fate".

Natalie Tong: "So the only woman in your heart is the emperor's woman?!"

Kenneth Ma: "You're still talking?!"

Narrator: "'The Life and Times of a Sentinel'. July 25th @ 8:30pm".

Personal Note: The girls are finally featured in this promo clip.... :)

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

2 comments:

  1. I think Selena said: "I beg you to help my father" (我爹), instead of "help us" (我哋) but not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To lizzy:

    Not really sure because it sounds like both, so going to leave it for now. ;)

    ReplyDelete