Saturday, September 11, 2010

Trying Again After Nine Years, Roger Kwok to Film Sitcom with Michelle Yim

DO NOT REPOST

roger

Roger Kwok has been away from his wife, Cindy Au, and son Brad Kwok for three months while filming in Mainland. Roger recently returned to Hong Kong, so he is spending quality time with his family. In October, he and Michelle Yim will film TVB's new sitcom "Doctor Family Has Happiness". Roger expressed, "To be honest, artistes do not have a choice [regarding what they film]. I want to spend more time with my son, but I have to save up for his tuition. There are many job opportunities that I cannot pass up on. Just like filming this previous series in Mainland, through Skype, my son said to me, 'Daddy, come home'. In my heart, I really wanted to fly back. I really missed him. After returning to Hong Kong, I have more time to spend with him. I drive him to and from school every day".

Roger has not participated in a sitcom after 1991's "When the Sun Shines". He is quite confident filming it again. He said, "Sitcoms tend to use a humourous method to reflect on reality, so I have experience filming these types of series. Also, this time, I will be filming with Michelle Yim. We have already collaborated in 'The Season of Fate', and I admire her greatly. One of the requirements of filming a sitcom is to be able to work harmoniously with other artistes. We can accomplish that".

Personal Note: I'm happy to hear that Michelle is in this sitcom. I wonder if the sitcom will be about Chinese medicine and Western medicine.... ;)

Little Brad resembles Cindy more than Roger. Very cute! :D

*Credits to mingpao and tvbchannel

2 comments:

  1. Aww... little Brad has daddy's eyes soo cute n chubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Anonymous:

    Yes, little Brad is quite cute! :D

    ReplyDelete