Updates on Twitter!

- Ha Yu & Louise Lee on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- "The Exorcist's Meter" Theme Song (Full Live Version)
- StarHub TVB Awards 2017 Results
- "Line Walker: The Prelude" Week 4: averaged 23.2 points.
- "Oh My Grad" Week 3: averaged 21.7 points.
- Kenneth Ma Guest Stars in "Line Walker: The Prelude" Finale
- "Michael Miu, Felix Wong & Kent Tong on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- "My Ages Apart" Promotional Clips 1-3 & See See TVB Clips
- Anniversary Series Promotional Clip
- 《堅離地愛堅離地》 "Kennedy Loves Kennedy" Costume Fitting

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Tuesday, October 17, 2017.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"The Comeback Clan" Trailer 2

video

Narrator: "When someone kicks you to the ground, you must become even more determined".

Ha Yu: "That bad boy doesn't know how to do anything else other than play the cello. You will become a beggar if you be with him".

Sammul Chan: "I beg of you to give me another chance. I beg of you!"

Narrator: "Be prepared to lose determination when entering the difficult situation of love".

Ngo Ka Nin: "A good girlfriend like that is easy for others to take away".

Sammul Chan: "I am not worthy to have you as a girlfriend. To you, I will only drag you down".

Natalie Tong: "You have nothing, but I would still want to marry you".

Narrator: "Use the spirit of a comeback to hold on to the spirit of love! 'The Comeback Clan'. Monday @ 8:30pm".

Personal Note: I really like Sammul's look in here! :D

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

2 comments:

  1. Thank a lot...

    I'd known that SamShir would have a kiss, but i didn't know SamNat has one as well. Hiehie... Sammul looks really good with this hairstyle & glass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Anonymous:

    You're welcome!

    During the filming process, Sammul mentioned in the news that he had to film kiss scenes every day. :)

    ReplyDelete