Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"The Comeback Clan" Trailer 2


Narrator: "When someone kicks you to the ground, you must become even more determined".

Ha Yu: "That bad boy doesn't know how to do anything else other than play the cello. You will become a beggar if you be with him".

Sammul Chan: "I beg of you to give me another chance. I beg of you!"

Narrator: "Be prepared to lose determination when entering the difficult situation of love".

Ngo Ka Nin: "A good girlfriend like that is easy for others to take away".

Sammul Chan: "I am not worthy to have you as a girlfriend. To you, I will only drag you down".

Natalie Tong: "You have nothing, but I would still want to marry you".

Narrator: "Use the spirit of a comeback to hold on to the spirit of love! 'The Comeback Clan'. Monday @ 8:30pm".

Personal Note: I really like Sammul's look in here! :D

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

2 comments:

  1. Thank a lot...

    I'd known that SamShir would have a kiss, but i didn't know SamNat has one as well. Hiehie... Sammul looks really good with this hairstyle & glass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Anonymous:

    You're welcome!

    During the filming process, Sammul mentioned in the news that he had to film kiss scenes every day. :)

    ReplyDelete