Sunday, September 12, 2010

"The Comeback Clan" Trailer 1


Narrator: "The economic crisis is nothing to be afraid of!"

Ha Yu: "Don't be afraid of the economic crisis, as Mei Sik Yuen is your friend".

Narrator: "Lost your net worth. Come back, and aim climb up!"

Kiki Sheung: "They're not bankers! They're bloodsucking freaks!"

Benz Hung: "You're firing me? You're really firing me?"

Sammul Chan: "Dad, let's start over again".

Benz Hung: "If I don't get rich, I will not come back!"

Narrator: "Messed up, so battle again!"

Christine Ng: "Okay?!"

All: "Okay!"

Narrator: "A comeback must depend on oneself!"

Christine Ng: "I will get up where I have fallen".

Ha Yu: "Will definitely make a comeback!"

Narrator: "'The Comeback Clan'. September 20th @ 8:30pm".

Personal Note: I have already said during the costume fitting that the storyline reminds me of "Ups and Downs", but this trailer just reminds me more of it. So, it may just turn out to be a pleasant surprise. :D It is always a good thing not to anticipate series, as the disappointment would not be as great. :D Hopefully, the storyline will be good.

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

No comments:

Post a Comment