- Linda and Fala just realized that they have worked together in five series.
- Linda and Fala met each other through Leanne Li.
- Linda praised Raymond Wong for having a very serious work attitude. He is one of the few male co-stars who would go over his lines with her. Linda also said that she doesn't like it when Raymond says that she is muscular.
- Fala described Kenneth Ma as a sweet-talker. Fala said that she never saw an actor who can do a scene with so many lines, regardless of the number of takes, and not NG. Linda also said that Kenneth does his scenes in one take.
- Fala praised Charmaine Sheh for her high EQ.
Personal Note: This interview seems to have been done a while ago, as Linda still has her hairstyle from "Yes Sir, No Sir".
Ha ha.... Fala uses more English in her speech than Linda.
I think the term that Fala was trying to use to describe Ma Ming is '親切' ('approachable').
Ha ha.... Tavia was the one who mentioned to Carlo that Raymond likes to talk about his wife and his family. :D