- The series will revolve around residential living problems.
- Michael Miu and Sonija Kwok will play husband and wife. After experiencing an economic crisis and SARS together, they have had to live in a 700-foot flat with their family of nine.
- Michael Miu will play a renovator.
- Sonija will play a stay-at-home housewife. She married young, and her family opposed to the marriage. She is a good wife and a loving mother to a five-year-old daughter. She later goes into the workforce, as she works in a bank. Later, problems arise between her and her husband; they separate, but he later wins her back.
- The Ting family includes Bak Biu, Mannor Chan, Ron Ng, James Wong, and Tina Shek.
- Ron will play Ting Koon Fung (丁冠峰), a real estate agent. He and Linda Chung grew up together. Linda later gets involved in a romantic relationship with Michael Tse, thereby developing into a love triangle. He seeks revenge by pursuing Michael Tse's younger sister (played by JJ Jia), but he later actually falls for her.
- JJ will play Michael Tse's younger sister. She is rather introverted and does not know how to express herself. She later likes Ron.
- Linda will play Kwan Ka Lok (關嘉樂), Michael Miu's younger sister. She works in public relations. She is a very pure girl. She has a steady boyfriend (played by Ron), but she later breaks up with him when she meets a high-class guy (played by Michael Tse). Her character will engage in immoral deals to climb up the ladder.
- Michael Tse will play a wealthy man in the real estate industry. He later cheats on his wife, and gets caught up in legal matters.
- Joyce Tang will play Michael Tse's wife. She is a celebrity who has good social skills. She controls her husband's business.
- Linda, Joyce, Ron, and Michael Tse will be romantically involved.
- Angelina Lo will play Michael Miu's mother.
- Oscar Leung will play Michael Miu's younger brother. He is afraid of his wife.
- Him Law will play Michael Miu's youngest brother.
- Mandy Wong will play Oscar's pregnant wife. She is bitterly sarcastic and mean, and she stirs up troubles for the family.
- Yoyo Chen will play a frugal girl who works in a senior clubhouse, and is in charge of booking. She and Him are a pair. They later get married.
Michael Miu's TVB Blog
Ron Ng's TVB Blog
Ron Ng's TVB Blog
Michael Tse's TVB Blog
Sonija Kwok's TVB Blog
Linda Chung's TVB Blog
Oscar Leung's TVB Blog
Mandy Wong's TVB Blog
Yoyo Chen's TVB Blog
Blessing Ceremony @ TVBE Clip
Visit @ "Scoop" Clip (122910)
Visit @ TVBE Clip (123010)
Visit @ TVBE Clip (010611)
Visit @ TVBE Clip (010711)
Completion Banquet @ TVBE Clip
FYI: The Chinese title of this series has been changed to 《缺宅男女》 (literally translated as "Men and Women Lacking a Dwelling"). The official English title is "L'Escargot".
Related post: 《抉宅男女》 "Dwelling Choice of Men and Women" Costume Fitting
Personal Note: See, Linda is in here!
Oscar and Him can play Michael Miu's sons! Don't know why they're playing his brothers!
*Credits to the-sun, takungpao, tungstar, 30fen, and tvb.com