Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"OL Supreme" TVBI Trailer


Narrator: "The new generation of situation comedies!"

Liza Wang: "The duty of a secretary is to be nosy for the company!"

Lam Lei: "I do not believe that a secretary to a CEO can beat us managers!"

Chapman To: "You do not have to go through the trouble searching of a telecommunications company. Leven at your service!"

Chapman To: "If you join our company's Happy Family Laughing Discount Plan, I will personally throw in a frying pan and a cell phone".

Liza Wang: "First, you swindle my company; now, you are swindling my family!"

Liza Wang: "How can you use such a sneaky sales tactic? What's your problem?! What's your problem?! What's your problem?!"

Liza Wang: "Actually, I am normally not like this".

Narrator: "Ron Ng lets go of his handsome image and plays a shy, nerdy guy".

Ron Ng: "Are you all right?"

Lam Lei: "Picking up thumb tack method is too ridiculous!"

Liza Wang: "I will hire whoever picks it up!"

Chapman To: "You want to hire me to be a secretary?"

Denise Ho: "A male secretary is quite cool".

Denise Ho: "I am Music Miu!"

Liza Wang: "Music?!"

Liza Wang: "I am very familiar with this Music person. She is not disciplined and has no rules in behaviour".

Denise Ho: "Queen Jeh is just prejudiced against me. I know you are still mad at me, Mom!"

KK Cheung: "Mom?!"

Al Wai: "If this mother and daughter are in on it together, then this evil duo is very scary!"

Lam Lei: "Why don't we have someone watch over them?"

Chapman To: "You're not thinking about finding me are you?"

Liza Wang: "What are you doing?"

Chapman To: "I am observing you and understanding your innermost world".

Liza Wang: "Previously, the secretary from the promotional department failed her duty, so I had advised her manager to fire her".

Chapman To: "Your Majesty, please don't do this to me!"

Denise Ho: "I'm the one who is your boss, so I can fire you!"

Liza Wang: "I, too, am your boss!"

Chapman To: "Shut up!"

Chapman To: "It is very painful to be under two bosses who are always at odds with each other!"

Narrator: "Liza Wang, Chapman To, and Denise Ho doing comedy in a series for the first time".

Denise Ho: "Come find me at my company tomorrow morning!"

Denise Ho: "Does my position as a Promotional Manager not have the right to hire a person?"

Liza Wang: "I hope you understand what you are doing!"

Denise Ho: "I absolutely understand what I am doing!"

Chapman To: "Out of the bloom, you come here to be an executive! Do you even know what you are supposed to do?"

Patrick Tang: "I am 100 percent confident in you!"

Chapman To: "If he does not fix the job, not only does he die, but I die, and everybody else will have to die!"

Ron Ng: "I will take full responsibility".

Chapman To: "What is this?"

Ron Ng: "It's a resignation letter".

Chapman To: "Resignation letter?! When did you write this resignation letter?!"

Ron Ng: "I wrote it on the first day of work".

Joel Chan: "Why did you hit him?!"

Chapman To: "Did I hit him?!"

Joel Chan: "Yes! You did hit him!"

Koni Lui: "Ah K?! Oh my god! Why are you so handsome?!"

Everyone: "Ah K Jai is very handsome?!"

Ron Ng: "What's the problem?"

Koni Lui: "Am I pretty?"

Chapman To: "You're dead meat this time!"

Joel Chan: "Don't say that I haven't warned you, my friend! You and Chor Man are impossible!"

Denise Ho: "If you want to date, then Kwan Nui is more suitable for you!"

Sire Ma: "Me?!"

Patrick Tang: "SELECTION is all yours now".

Liza Wang: "Serious?!"

Patrick Tang: "Fold it!"

Chapman To: "I am now folding you".

Al Wai: "That means the secretary will be in charge from now on!"

Chapman To: "You are now the Queen, and you are the Princess. I am very fortunate to work for such powerful owners!"

Liza Wang: "Of course! I'm the Queen of the Office!"

Everyone: "Long live the Queen! Yeah!"

Narrator: "'OL Supreme' will give you something refreshing!"

Personal Note: "Ah K?! Oh my god! Why are you so handsome?!" Ha ha.... ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment