Thursday, February 4, 2010

CHOCOOLATE X Chi Lam

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

chi lam
chilamI AM Limited T-shirt Box SetI AM T-shirtsChi Lam I AM

chi lam

Julian Cheung (Chi Lam) was at Causeway Bay promoting his limited t-shirt box set crossover with CHOCOOLATE for a charitable cause. Chi Lam also played the role of a salesman, selling his box set to costumers. All of the money will be donated to the World Wide Fund for Nature. Chi Lam said that this is his first time collaborating with an apparel store and releasing clothing together. Chi Lam said, "I am trendy now after releasing a t-shirt. It is a limited edition with only 3,000 copies. I have saved 100 copies for myself to give to my friends and family, as this is my first time. It comes with a CD and a t-shirt, and it is only selling at $199HKD. It is very worth buying and worth collecting. Plus, it is for a charitable cause. No matter what, I will do my best". Chi Lam hopes that the next step will be collaborating on children apparel, so he and his son can work as father and son.

TVB8 Clip

Host: Julian Cheung (Chi Lam) played the guest role as a salesman today selling t-shirts. Chi Lam has no experience in selling clothes, so he was feeling rather nervous.

Chi Lam: "I have never been a salesman or worked in this field before because when I finished school, I went into singing and then acting. So, I don't think that I've done anything prior to that. So, the experience I had today was rather fresh. Later, if I'm given the chance to play the role of a salesman, I will have a little bit of experience to play it".

Host: The t-shirt Chi Lam is wearing is actually designed by himself. Will he sell it to his friends and family?

Chi Lam: "They will buy it even if I don't tell them because I think this is very significant, and it is very nice. However, most of my friends and family live in Australia. So, I believe I will buy about 100 of them, and mail it over to them in Australia".

Host: Chi Lam's friends and family are in Australia. Will he, his wife, and son fly over there for Lunar New Year?

Chi Lam: "I hope I can spend Lunar New Year with my family, but I don't think Lunar New Year has to be spent overseas, as I am happy with staying in Hong Kong and spending it in Hong Kong. I will be going to other peoples' places for the new year, as not many relatives come over to my place for the new year".

Personal Note: My copy should be coming in the mail soon! This is going in my Chi Lam collection! He he.... :D

*Credits to 30fen and the-sun

No comments:

Post a Comment